SaltCritters.com

On 6/13/2019 at 5:49 PM, 748S911 said:

Choices

1. Wyoming whites

2. Miami whites

3. Picaso

4. Black ice

What's the difference between Wyoming Whites and Miami Whites other than location and pricetag?  They look the same to me.  

Why did the Storms not make it on your list???

9 minutes ago, 748S911 said:

No difference really, black storm was what I meant lol not ice. 

Insta cycle lol....

My vote is black storms then. 

• Like 2

Transferred everything out of the EVOreef this morning.  The EVOreef will be re purposed, have to plan it out? Some suggestions? Coral fish QT? 

All reef inhabitants are loving life as expected with more room and evenly spread out blanket of light.  All polyps immediately came out lol. 

My custom AIO insert by @This guy is extra salty is being delivered today, can’t wait. omgomgomg

Here is a current tank shot. 

Radiums/T5/LED 🤤

C797BDED-0C72-404C-BCA9-BBEED3DBE0F8.jpeg

• Like 2
This guy is extra salty
Just now, 748S911 said:

Transferred everything out of the EVOreef this morning.  The EVOreef will be re purposed, have to plan it out? Some suggestions? Coral fish QT? 

All reef inhabitants are loving life as expected with more room and evenly spread out blanket of light.  All polyps immediately came out lol. 

My custom AIO insert by @This guy is extra salty is being delivered today, can’t wait. omgomgomg

Here is a current tank shot. 

Radiums/T5/LED 🤤

C797BDED-0C72-404C-BCA9-BBEED3DBE0F8.jpeg

Where did all your bio media go?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, This guy is extra salty said:

Where did all your bio media go?

It’s still in the glass bowl inside. 

4 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

Empty --> Full --> Get AIO Insert --> Empty --> Full  

Yeah when I get my AIO I I will empty everything into tuff tote. Install AIO and fill back up. 

So I decided to drop my t5 about 3 inches on left side to get more spread to other side of tank.  On right side getting shading when metal halide isn't on. 

Im not worried on how it looks because it will all be covered by floating canopy. 

So now my lights will turn on from left to right, and turn off from right to left for a complete night and day effect 🙂 

LED ramp up, t5’s on, then metal halide on. 

Metal halide off, t5’s off, led ramp down. 

DAF3D10A-844E-410E-9287-D2F40F3D29B0.gif

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

That looks incredible

Thanks, this is just the begining too. Really excited about this build and zoo relieved I can put my arm in there with out knocking stuff over lol. 

• Like 2

Amazing AIO for 200 bucks total dollars spent including stand 😂, all the rest of stuff I already had.  

This Ice cap is a monster in here, I don’t even think I need another wave pump. 

• Like 1
NaturallyKait

Goddamn that looks nice. I have a 40b in my basement but I’m too afraid to take the rim off. I’d never sleep afraid it was going to leak 😂

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, NaturallyKait said:

Goddamn that looks nice. I have a 40b in my basement but I’m too afraid to take the rim off. I’d never sleep afraid it was going to leak 😂

Thanks, it did come out pretty cool.  Not only did I take from off but also scraped off all silicone, only silicone left is in between glass and bottom.

• Wow 1
NaturallyKait
8 minutes ago, 748S911 said:

Thanks, it did come out pretty cool.  Not only did I take from off but also scraped off all silicone, only silicone left is in between glass and bottom.

I wish I was that brave lol. 

• Haha 1