SaltCritters.com

Just now, Reefkid88 said:

Yeah yeah yeahhh looking good buddday. 

I just derimmed my 2g to fit my AC30 on there last night :happydance:happyda !!! 

I wanna build a Pico but my time is already split between this tank and the predator tank 🙄

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Matteo said:

What do you all think of trading in the damsels, getting a possom Wrasse, and a second a maroon clown?

24 minutes ago, Matteo said:

What do you all think of trading in the damsels, getting a possom Wrasse, and a second a maroon clown?

I feel like the maroons would bully the wrasse and it wouldnt be able to swim as freely?

• Like 2

Trying to pair up my new maroon clown with my current one. Current status is the current bigger maroon is beating up on the new soon to become male when first introduced. Little dude has been floating in a box for about two days now. 

Should I also maybe rescape with the current maroon out of the tank and then both introduce them to the new scape? 

Thoughts? 

Yes I'm still alive haha 😂 

DSC_0275.JPG

DSC_0272.JPG

DSC_0276.JPG

• Like 2

Well, in the midst of trying to catch the female I gave up because I didn't want to touch the rock work yet. So at the moment I have let the smaller male 1/3 size free and I have witnessed submission dancing after the whole storm. I think we maybe in business and if we are I'm beyond stoked! Super hard clowns to pair. Will keep  ya updated 

• Like 1
Just now, M&C said:

Tagging along! Really love that aquascape and the maroon clowns, nice setup. 

Thanks! So far the new maroon is only inches away from the females nem 😍

• Like 2

Taken with my Sony phone. Will grab legit pics later. 

We have a couple! 👫 ❤️

So excited they matched up and are even sharing the nem. They're going to be such a fun pair to watch grow. 

DSC_0282.JPG

DSC_0281.JPG

DSC_0284.JPG

• Like 6