Pod Your Reef

16 hours ago, SaltyTanks said:

So my nem split! I'll grab pics when the light is on! 

Edited by Matteo
Ignore miss quote. Mobile acted up
  • Like 4
Elizabeth94

Sooo, you interested in selling? Haha. Jk, I haven’t decided if I want one yet in my tank. But I really do like yours. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Elizabeth94 said:

Sooo, you interested in selling? Haha. Jk, I haven’t decided if I want one yet in my tank. But I really do like yours. 

I have like 5 locals in line because last time I sold my split it went in 5 MINS 👀😳

Everyone is waiting for it to split. I was looking at other rainbows and maybe mine is a rose rainbow since it's waaay more red than green at the mouth and base 🤔

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Matteo said:

You mean like these two!? 😉 They're a total blast to watch. Lots of snapping action too haha. 

Also you're right. Once everything fills and grows in I think it'll be a whole different game. 

Roomies.jpg.211b5447744374db2c59b03b7084eb23 (1).jpg

I like my Goby, looks just like yours. he is really funny as the other day he came out and look at me and spit out some sand, like he was trying to spit on my. Do not have the pistol shrimp yet as I am having issues with my display right now.  😞 So everything right now is on hold.

• Like 1

Ez Pz. Nem sold in minutes. 

On 6/10/2020 at 11:38 AM, Coolbreeze said:

I like my Goby, looks just like yours. he is really funny as the other day he came out and look at me and spit out some sand, like he was trying to spit on my. Do not have the pistol shrimp yet as I am having issues with my display right now.  😞 So everything right now is on hold.

issues?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Matteo said:

Ez Pz. Nem sold in minutes. 

issues?

Currently having ammonia issue and not sure why. Still investigating.

4 hours ago, Coolbreeze said:

Currently having ammonia issue and not sure why. Still investigating.

Usually debri and detritus is probably in your rock work? Do you turkey blast the rocks? 

• Like 3
Cencalfishguy56
2 hours ago, Matteo said:

Usually debri and detritus is probably in your rock work? Do you turkey blast the rocks? 

+1 to this, I do it daily if not every other day and the tank is healthy, did something die and maybe stuck in your rocks? 

• Like 2

So @WV Reefer called my the "King of Lobos"

I felt ashamed because I only have two... 

So I want to the store and traded some rare acans for two more lobos. I'll get pics when lights are on. 

Working on a trade for a lobo I used to have but has grown a ton....

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Picking up these right now! 

Shrimp pair😍😍😍😍

And that Lobo 😍😍😍

That's five lobos do I still deserve the king title? 😬🙄🙈

DSC_0117.JPG

DSC_0118.JPG

• Like 7
  • Wow 2

Glass is scratched sorry but damn these are fricken COOOOOL. I have hundreds and hundreds of micro stars for them to feed. Then I will buy chocolate chip stars later to feed. 😬

P1020092.thumb.jpg.4f18eeed39e9b394b783466e7a53afcf.jpg

• Like 7
  • Wow 3
7 hours ago, Pjanssen said:

Harlequins are so pretty. I'd have a hard time putting a live starfish in my tank knowing it would be eaten alive though. Do you think I could convert one to be Vegan? 😂

Hahaha probs not. Imma buy chocolate chip stars and cut their legs off and freeze them into chunks when the time comes. 

I have so many of these tiny starts though I think it'll be a least a couple months. If anything I have enough to continue breeding and repop. 

• Like 1
On 6/12/2020 at 12:54 PM, Matteo said:

Yes and have cleaned it many times, good point and will continue to clean it every few days.

• Like 1
On 6/12/2020 at 3:06 PM, Cencalfishguy56 said:

+1 to this, I do it daily if not every other day and the tank is healthy, did something die and maybe stuck in your rocks? 

Check all live stock and everything is accounted for. Loss just one Zoas so far. Have cleaned rock work every day so I may try that as well.

• Like 2

New Instagram for more pictures and videos! 

For now here is one of my favorite lobos again and then my Lobo garden! 

P1020102.thumb.jpg.d1fc5c6a344b14315299190c580680cd.jpg

The Garden

P1020101.thumb.jpg.1c1f496f589619f46aa988f42ddb4a64.jpg

• Like 11

Took some shots yesterday! 

Cheers to the happy lobos! Notice the cool zoas too....

P1020131.thumb.jpg.a874958218c37aa9973fe3c02366b015.jpg

Large and baby lobo. The baby is coloring up real nice! Should turn the gold/red one more to the left i think... 

P1020130.thumb.jpg.31cdeef6a570c17262cc1c42f77a8ab1.jpg

Happy Couple Happy Nem. The female is getting huge! 

P1020133.thumb.jpg.c893b62b431c237a66826cc091d922d2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1