SaltCritters.com

Just now, Snow_Phoenix said:

Very colorful and nice. Great work! 

(And is it just me, or does your RBTA have two to three different colors? It looks so cool! 🙂 )

It's very Rainbow"y" and with white specks!

• Wow 1
1 hour ago, spectra said:

Where did that come from?

Or do you mean the nem? The nem came from CNC and I have grown it into the monster it is. Split once and sold the split. This one just keeps getting better color. When it splits again there are a decent amount of locals who want me to message them haha

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
mitten_reef
1 minute ago, Matteo said:

Been a month since an update... 

I guess I should post some pics soon.... 

dammit, this is a clickbait! 🤬

ok, look forward to some new pics.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Meh pics look photo shopped........................:tongueout:

you need my expertise at photo taking..................... :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
Cencalfishguy56
1 hour ago, Matteo said:

Top Down Pumps Off 5/22/2020

P1010811.thumb.jpg.758b30aaac0c69f477eec399ba59efc9.jpg

FTS: 5/22/2020

P1010788.thumb.jpg.ecb0f6b3ca69ece16a46fdf29947fadb.jpg

Ok man finally read through your journal and holy hell you really are killing the reefing game! This tank is being ran exactly how I like running my tanks and honestly makes me excited to jump back in it, you have made this tank simple but applied your knowledge and soul into it and it shows! I’m looking up to you Matteo haha Really hats off to you man and about those torch names.... who knows what they are really called they all look similar and believe it or not I got all my old torches from the garden for $30 a pop😝

1AC8A450-EA21-4A51-A8F7-C92EC1E4571B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mmmno! 

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

Well yea they are definitely edited😆😆😆 but damn you can see all the high end peices.. nioce!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

This tank is on a monthly 5g water change. 

Probably only wipe the glass once a week if that. 

About once a week I dose with reef roids, calcium carbonate, redsea abcd color kit, and all builder. 

Reef roids I spray onto Corals and also feed LPS and nem with reef frenzy. 

Other than that daily feeding and keeping the skimmer cup clean and the filter pads changed out. 

Just chugging along! Everything still looks a little fraggy so I'm sure in the time being it'll look great once filled in more. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Well yea they are definitely edited😆😆😆 but damn you can see all the high end peices.. nioce!!!!!!!!!!

High end pieces...................:lol: he overpaid for a mushroom I would have given him...............

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
7 minutes ago, spectra said:

High end pieces...................:lol: he overpaid for a mushroom I would have given him...............

Yea yea the mailman would probably gave stolen it. WHERE US MY DAMN PICKLES!😉😚

• Haha 1

which? the sunkist bounce? didnt pay sir! traded and my trade was half retail value. 

You're not gonna ruin this one! :owned:

• Haha 2

@second_decimal asked to see an unedited pic so here is the FTS before I edited it. My edits are not supposed to exaggerate the look of the tank but I do my absolute best to make the picture look to what the naked eye sees if you were standing in my living room. 

RAW 4K FTS no editing. Custom white balance setting and shot in manual mode on my Lumix GX85 

P1010788.JPG

• Like 3
mitten_reef
45 minutes ago, Matteo said:

@second_decimal asked to see an unedited pic so here is the FTS before I edited it. My edits are not supposed to exaggerate the look of the tank but I do my absolute best to make the picture look to what the naked eye sees if you were standing in my living room. 

RAW 4K FTS no editing. Custom white balance setting and shot in manual mode on my Lumix GX85 

P1010788.JPG

Tbh, that’s a lot more natural looking to me. And more colors explosion than many of us could ever achieved.
All I would do from this, would be just tweak the exposure up a little bit to brighten it up, without washing it out. 

• Like 1