Innovative Marine Aquariums

• 2 weeks later...

Making a 3 for 3 trade today with a local reefer. 

My larger (I still have a baby) Jaw Breaker, my strawberry shortcake colony, and my molten lava scoly fooooor

A head of Indo Gold Torch (false holy grail), 4 heads of japense Acans (bright yellow with red mouths), and a rainbow acan colony. 

Pretty stoked! I'll miss the strawberry shortcake piece the most but I'm excited for the trade as I really want more torches to add and the acans are fricken delicious in color. 

Still have my baby jaw breaker so I'm happy 😊 

I'll hopefully get pics tonight! 

• Like 5

I also traded my walling hammer for a sunkist bounce 🙂 it's got lots of orange tumors.

Loving my 4 torch collection. Aussie Gold, Indo Gold, Rasta, and a Bubblegum. 

Hopefully will get pics later but if anything Saturday! 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Matteo said:

So jealous!  Definitely need to see photos of these torches 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Matteo said:

I also traded my walling hammer for a sunkist bounce 🙂 it's got lots of orange tumors.

Hopefully will get pics later but if anything Saturday! 

Why................ I would have given you one..............:slap: I swear all the sunkist bounces originated from me.............I gave a few to jeff and other people then all of a sudden the market was flooded..............they multiply like rabbits..........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
7 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Which is why I’m surprised that these dang cancer shrooms are still so expensive. 

yep I even traded one for a nice frag of purple cap............just so I could get rid of it............

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, spectra said:

Why................ I would have given you one..............:slap: I swear all the sunkist bounces originated from me.............I gave a few to jeff and other people then all of a sudden the market was flooded..............they multiply like rabbits..........

Haha it was an ez trade I didn't mind. Thanks though! 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Matteo said:

Haha it was an ez trade I didn't mind. Thanks though! 

Well next time you trade let me know I may be interested..................

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! 

I'm actually selling the heart shaped Lobo and the orange Lobo this weekend as I am waiting to fill my sand bed with much higher end scolys and lobos. 

Will be grabbing some cool zoas and hopefully some other cool pieces from a local reefer so stay tuned for another fts this weekened/ next week!

• Like 1

I'm amazed richard has been so well-behaved with all the nippable corals in the tank, and that juvie richard is just gorgeous - it's a shame those richards loose allot of their coloration when they mature. Glad to see richard gettin'-on so well with richard, getting a paired set of richards can be difficult sometimes, honestly the other richards in the tank make that orchid richard seem like a peaceful-addition, all your richards seem fat and happy and your corals continue to blow us all away.

• Haha 2