inTank Media Baskets

So my Tunze ATO pump bit the dust for some reason. Ordered a replacement but with it being the weekend I guess I will be manually topping off like an animal for the next 5 days....🖕

• Sad 2
  • Wow 1
47 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

S*** always happens at the most inconvenient times

Totally. Last week the 12g long leaked so I had to get a replacement tank. 

Trying to sell my big donut coral to make up the funds 😬 grrr

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Day Three of manually topping off. No update on when pump will be here only that it shipped, I have an ugly 5g soy sauce bucket in my living room for manual top off, checking the rear chamber every hour gets old, all in all this sucks 😂 not to mention the lovely smell of campfire and burnt disaster everywhere...

Oh, and I am selling my donut coral today unfortunately too but it needed to be done. 

I also broke my favorite bowl on a particular breathing apparatus. This weekend sucked 

• Sad 7
Christopher Marks

Hang in there @Matteo! How ya been holding up this past week? Any relief from the smoke yet? Hopefully that dosing pump finally made it. Hope you're well!

On 9/14/2020 at 10:19 AM, Matteo said:

I also broke my favorite bowl on a particular breathing apparatus.

😭

• Thanks 1

Quick update. Ato back in and running. Sold some lobos and such that were less desirable and cleared room on the sand bed. Also sold the donut coral. 

They were nice pieces but it leaves room for even better ones in the future and the funds helped with a new fun build I'm working on 🙂

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

Hang in there @Matteo! How ya been holding up this past week? Any relief from the smoke yet? Hopefully that dosing pump finally made it. Hope you're well!

😭

Yup just came in yesterday! My wife and I are doing pretty dang well in retrospect, still been unemployed for sometime now looking for the right fit and it's tight out there. But Monday I may have some promising news! 😁🤞

Oh! And yes smoke is basically cleared up all family and friends safe 🙂

Appreciate the check in, Chris. 

Cheers! 

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, Matteo said:

Quick update. Ato back in and running. Sold some lobos and such that were less desirable and cleared room on the sand bed. Also sold the donut coral. 

They were nice pieces but it leaves room for even better ones in the future and the funds helped with a new fun build I'm working on 🙂

wait, what...new fun build??? NOOOOOO!!!! Don’t do it!!!!! We IM40’s need to stick together and represent. Let’s all simmer down now and let that new ATO pump break in before doing anything drastic here. Your spontaneity is stressing me out, man. 

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, SaltyTanks said:

wait, what...new fun build??? NOOOOOO!!!! Don’t do it!!!!! We IM40’s need to stick together and represent. Let’s all simmer down now and let that new ATO pump break in before doing anything drastic here. Your spontaneity is stressing me out, man. 

no no IM40 is here to stay for sometime now! I built a UNS 3N shrimp tank :) 

3 hours ago, growsomething said:

I belive new fun build is a replacement for the leaking 12g 😉

Yes, funds bought me the UNS 60S! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, 5*Chris said:

I've been wanting a 60S, but everytime I try and buy one they are on pre-order. Can't wait to see what you do with yours. 

I have a LFS that carries UNS which is dope. 

I turned it into a betta cory tank hahaha the 3N is also a FW tank.

P1020787.jpg

P1020784.jpg

P1020775.jpg

• Like 5
  • Wow 4

Just followed you on instagram. I just purchased a bunch of stuff to start a 3N planted tank. My SO is going to kill me. Just tell him its a tank I always had that I found in the attic with all the others. 

My first planted tank. Hopefully it turns into an easy keeper. I have been browsing some gorgeous bettas online and I am anxious to get started. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
54 minutes ago, Elizabeth94 said:

Just followed you on instagram. I just purchased a bunch of stuff to start a 3N planted tank. My SO is going to kill me. Just tell him its a tank I always had that I found in the attic with all the others. 

My first planted tank. Hopefully it turns into an easy keeper. I have been browsing some gorgeous bettas online and I am anxious to get started. 

Stoked for you! The 3N is such a fun little tank and you totally found it in the attic 👀

• Haha 1