ReefCleaners.org

1 hour ago, mitten_reef said:

Tbh, that’s a lot more natural looking to me. And more colors explosion than many of us could ever achieved.
All I would do from this, would be just tweak the exposure up a little bit to brighten it up, without washing it out. 

maybe.... it doesn't really grab the true colors. same photo just brightness upped and a smidge of dehazing780991111_P1010788(1).thumb.jpg.56bfa9baddee1d4879bf8f8e595ce9a4.jpg

it comes washed out this way and believe me the nem and corals are much more vibrant like they are in the edited pictures 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
mitten_reef
2 minutes ago, Matteo said:

maybe.... it doesn't really grab the true colors. same photo just brightness upped and a smidge of dehazing780991111_P1010788(1).thumb.jpg.56bfa9baddee1d4879bf8f8e595ce9a4.jpg

it comes washed out this way and believe me the nem and corals are much more vibrant like they are in the edited pictures 

I like this one more. I usually don’t change anything with the actual brightness, I adjust the exposure. Brightness adjustment does wash out colors in my experience. 
Each tank’s “pop” is relative to its owner’s view (and light settings 😜), so I have no doubt that it pops more in real life.  

your tank still looks great regardless, and the best way to appreciate it would be in-person. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
second_decimal

Thanks for posting..

Idk.. the edits are like a dark Batman skin if that makes sense. Dark but vibrant and the clowns in the nem look super. Sort of with a hint of menace under the beauty.. lmao  love it. 

just watching 300 and it also has that same dark but vibrant menacing color scheme.. 

• Like 1
Cencalfishguy56
10 hours ago, Matteo said:

That nem is insane man

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Cencalfishguy56 said:

That flame angel is a beauty!

Huge risk for the Corals I have but he's been a model citizen and I keep him fat 🙂

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mitten_reef said:

digging the new settings for sure.

Thanks! I took your advice in the more natural look and think it came out pretty nice! I think I should have wiped the glass better 😬

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Elizabeth94 said:

You are KILLING IT with this tank! 

Thanks! It's actually coming up on its 1 year unless I missed it 😬 gotta go back and check 🙄🙈

• Like 4
Elizabeth94

You wouldn’t happen to be able to post a video would you? If not- Im curious what you are running for flow.  Pulse, random, constant? 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Elizabeth94 said:

You wouldn’t happen to be able to post a video would you? If not- Im curious what you are running for flow.  Pulse, random, constant? 

I should be able to get one tonight! I just dosed the tank with stuff so its cloudy now. 

My return pump is a 538gph MightJet running at 100% 

Oldschool Bluebox MP10 is running on constant at about 55ish% 

AI Nero 5 is set to constant at 25% for night hours, morning it is on random medium rate between 30%-38%, then the rest of the day in peak hours it is on pulse mode at 40%. 

There's a nice pulsing wave action. I will get my tripod out and see what I can do! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sold some Corals that were less desirable at the moment. 

Sold my indo gold/false holy grail torch, the sunkist bounce, one of the weird green indo shrooms, and my jaw breaker. 

In turn I bought some new zoas that are really cool don't know the names but they have lots of yellow in the centers. 

I also bought a large almost two headed indo gold that the store owner and I are fairly confident it is a dragon soul indo. Very very gold with green and purple highlights. He simply said he bought it as indo gold so he couldn't attach the name and price. But he literally had one that was identical that was sold as a dragon soul so.... We'll see what you guys think. 

I'll grab pics soon! And that video... Just need to mess with settings...

• Like 1

Okay just traded my Aussie Rainbow Lobo for a Mellow Yellow bounce and some green and orange Acans! 

I promise to get pics today...I hope... 

Elizabeth94

Every time I look at your tank it makes me want a BTA for my system.  Yours seems like it has been behaved this past year, staying in the same area. Its beautiful. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Elizabeth94 said:

Every time I look at your tank it makes me want a BTA for my system.  Yours seems like it has been behaved this past year, staying in the same area. Its beautiful. 

Yup! I gave it a solid foot holding, good random flow from all directions so its mostly upright and PLENTY of light and frozen food. So its happy 🙂

New Indo Gold Torch. What do you think? Dragon Soul? Holy? Megatron 6000???? 

Names are slippery slopes these days with corals 🙄

P1020069.thumb.jpg.e711778019b8ed32a9eb7b4b2eb078c1.jpg

P1020067.thumb.jpg.02cde0edc656ed2fd3176d823b01d01c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 3