SaltCritters.com

T-5, AI prime hybrid fixture for nuvo 10?

ThatNewGuyReefing

ThatNewGuyReefing

Is there a T-5 hybrid that'll work for a nuvo 10? I'm currently running a prime but I hear that people get more growth from T-5s and would love to utilize them in my nano.

Nothing out there for that size unfortunately.  T5 does grow coral faster, but you should be good to go with just the ai prime hd over a im10.  But if you don't mind your fixture bigger than aquarium aquatic life has what your looking for its 24inch x 18 inches 4 t5 tubes.  If you upgrade down the road you will have a great fixture that will work for 2ft tank or a second unit for a 4ft tank.  IMO that's what I would do if you must have T5.  

I also run a custom t5 hybrid.  My only regret was not going with the aquatic life unit and an ai prime.  I ended up making a custom fixture off amazon and eBay led.  

https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/24-t5-ho-hybrid-led-4x24w-lamp-mounting-system-fixture-kessil-ecotech-ai-aquatic-life/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoObG_b3L4gIVC8DICh3HmA8QEAQYASABEgJ-FfD_BwE

• Like 1