RedTheReefer

Opinions on my aquascape? - IM Fusion 10G

RedTheReefer

Hey guys! After lurking on this website for quite some time, I decided to pull the trigger on my first saltwater tank ever. With that being said, I would like some advice on my aquascape! Here are some photos of the front, left, and right sides.

20190601_011825.jpg

20190601_013750.jpg

20190601_013810.jpg

• Like 1

ReeferBray

Great scape there over enough packing coral space and the top rock coral won't cover the bottom rocks coral due to your scape being more expose to light at bottom 

nano427

Looks good!  I like that it’s an interesting shape, and has plenty of areas for coral to grow and fish to swim around. 

colinadam

I like it, super unique.

What kind of corals are you thinking? 

The rock in front by itself would be good for something like xenia or GSP, keep it isolated. 

RedTheReefer

I decided to go with something like this. I'm looking to go for a Acans and Zoa garden, Montipora, and some other SPS corals., - maybe some chalice, birdsnest. Eventually, I'd like to get some RFAs as well. Let me know what you guys think. I'm thinking about changing it a bit to create more sand surface area. Should I or just leave it? Maybe move the rock on the bottom right further back?

20190605_102832.jpg

20190605_102838.jpg

20190605_102852.jpg

20190605_103015.jpg

frahny

I dig the cliff points, also think if you go with a monti cap you may want to place it lower so you don't get much shadowing. 

Superdave

I think both versions are nice, though I personally liked first/taller one the best.  I feel like it utilizes the depth of your tank.