Coral Vue Hydros

2.5 Gallon Pico Reef

Smokey

I am setting up a 2.5 gallon pico from freshwater after my betta passed away... :( .I am not new to saltwater lol i work in my LFS and i just couldn't get enough information about the LED Clip on Coralife Fixture which goes around for 40 bucks on Amazon. Im pretty sure this is alright for soft corals which is what i plan on keeping. Anythoughts on the light?

I do not know anything about that light, so maybe someone else will let you know.  I do have a light to suggest, the Asta 20 LED I got it of amazon for about 50 bucks and I love it.  You can see it on my contest pico tank and several other people are using it on their 2.5 contest tank.  I am growing zoas, riccs, duncans, and a RFA.  Other people have some sps in their tank and are using it.  Check out some of the threads and see what you think.  It has 4 color channels that you can set at different levels.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, kimdawg said:

I do not know anything about that light, so maybe someone else will let you know.  I do have a light to suggest, the Asta 20 LED I got it of amazon for about 50 bucks and I love it.  You can see it on my contest pico tank and several other people are using it on their 2.5 contest tank.  I am growing zoas, riccs, duncans, and a RFA.  Other people have some sps in their tank and are using it.  Check out some of the threads and see what you think.  It has 4 color channels that you can set at different levels.

Okay I have that light already on my 5 gallon Nano but i trying to do a little bit more budget friendly....