SaltCritters.com

Looking for mini brittle stars, spaghetti worms, and some form of medusa worm

dilnepenthes

dilnepenthes

Hello fellow reefers, im looking to add more life to my fluval spec nano invert tank, im not planning on any corals in this set up but am definitely adding some macro algae so it will pretty much be a display refugium☺, anyway i wanted to see if anyone had any unwanted hitchhikers they'd be will to sell such as spaghetti worms or mini brittle stars. Im also looking to add some form of medusa worm or a small non filter feeding cucumber. I almost had a small medusa worm but i didn't realize it was in a clump macroalgae so it didn't last long after the shock of being placed into the tank so fast:(

Thanks and have a beautiful day:)

0530192051.jpg

47 minutes ago, dilnepenthes said:

Hi, im located in queens,n.y

Long way from me in San Jose, CA. Not sure they're worth the freight. I hope you can find some closer. I got mine in my macro from my LFS, maybe that's worth a shot. 

• Haha 1
dilnepenthes
24 minutes ago, ValerieR said:

Long way from me in San Jose, CA. Not sure they're worth the freight. I hope you can find some closer. I got mine in my macro from my LFS, maybe that's worth a shot. 

Lol, its cool, my LFS only has the occasional featherduster, bristleworm, and ghost flatworm, not very interesting, but thanks anyway:)

I'm in Manhattan.  I have the small white (not striped) micro brittle stars I can give you.  I don't have spaghetti or medusa worms, though.

• Wow 1
dilnepenthes
10 hours ago, holy carp said:

I'm in Manhattan.  I have the small white (not striped) micro brittle stars I can give you.  I don't have spaghetti or medusa worms, though.

Oh wow, how many do u think u are able to find?

• 2 months later...
  • Recommended Discussions