inTank Media Baskets

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Houston(EX)NanoReefer

Tank is looking good. I like the minimal rock scape you've got going on. 

On 5/28/2019 at 8:22 PM, Mike P said:

Still playing with the settings of the light and trying to figure out what schedule works best. 

It might be a bit overkill for your tank, but on the plus side, that light will grow just about anything you throw in there. If you're looking for light schedules or recommendations, there's a rather large Facebook group dedicated to AI lights that has settings files posted and lots of useful info. 

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Houston(EX)NanoReefer said:

Tank is looking good. I like the minimal rock scape you've got going on. 

It might be a bit overkill for your tank, but on the plus side, that light will grow just about anything you throw in there. If you're looking for light schedules or recommendations, there's a rather large Facebook group dedicated to AI lights that has settings files posted and lots of useful info. 

Yeah I know it’s overkill but it’s okay since Im upgrading my tank really soon, I just ordered a reefer 170 which this light should be perfect on. I will definitely look for that Facebook group 

Houston(EX)NanoReefer
23 hours ago, Mike P said:

Yeah I know it’s overkill but it’s okay since Im upgrading my tank really soon, I just ordered a reefer 170 which this light should be perfect on. I will definitely look for that Facebook group 

That makes sense. “AI Prime/Hydra reef group” if you’re having a hard time finding it. 

• Thanks 1