Jump to content
Aziaxi

Dead Clown fish

Recommended Posts

Aziaxi

I have had 2 Clownfish in my tank that have died while the other clown fish looks fine and has not died. I never seen it attack the other clown fish and the one that have died overnight looked perfectly fine and was eating yesterday. 

10 gal nano

1 water change a week

20190526_095517.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Jacob319

What are your params 

Share this post


Link to post
Garf

What, how much are you feeding them? Granted it is pic of a corpse, but that stomach area doesn't look right. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
jfalkartist
1 hour ago, Garf said:

What, how much are you feeding them? Granted it is pic of a corpse, but that stomach area doesn't look right. 

It looks sunken in to me.

 

Clownfish are one of the easiest to keep saltwater fish.   Something is definitely wrong here.

Share this post


Link to post
pricewayne

I’m confused how many clownfish you have in total ? Have two died or only the one?

Share this post


Link to post
Aziaxi
2 hours ago, Garf said:

What, how much are you feeding them? Granted it is pic of a corpse, but that stomach area doesn't look right. 

Once a day 

 

4 minutes ago, pricewayne said:

I’m confused how many clownfish you have in total ? Have two died or only the one?

And  i now have 1 clownfish this happed last year bought another and it died this morning 

Share this post


Link to post
LazyFish

Looks emaciated possible paracite?

Share this post


Link to post
pricewayne

Can you test your parameters? Also any other info would be helpful for folks to help pinpoint -- any changes lately? New coral stock or other livestock in the tank? When was your last weekly water change? Any other issues or changes you've seen lately?

Share this post


Link to post
Aziaxi
3 hours ago, pricewayne said:

Can you test your parameters? Also any other info would be helpful for folks to help pinpoint -- any changes lately? New coral stock or other livestock in the tank? When was your last weekly water change? Any other issues or changes you've seen lately?

I can not check parameters right now I am not home. Last water change was on Monday i am going to do one tomorrow. No new coral or fish were added. I had cyno bacteria but I treated it with chemi clean 4ish months ago

Share this post


Link to post
Tamberav

How long did you have this clown?

 

What type of food do you feed and how much?

 

The clown looks underweight, maybe internal parasites. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...