Innovative Marine Aquariums

Dead Clown fish

Aziaxi

I have had 2 Clownfish in my tank that have died while the other clown fish looks fine and has not died. I never seen it attack the other clown fish and the one that have died overnight looked perfectly fine and was eating yesterday. 

10 gal nano

1 water change a week

20190526_095517.jpg

1 hour ago, Garf said:

What, how much are you feeding them? Granted it is pic of a corpse, but that stomach area doesn't look right. 

It looks sunken in to me.

Clownfish are one of the easiest to keep saltwater fish.   Something is definitely wrong here.

2 hours ago, Garf said:

What, how much are you feeding them? Granted it is pic of a corpse, but that stomach area doesn't look right. 

Once a day 

4 minutes ago, pricewayne said:

I’m confused how many clownfish you have in total ? Have two died or only the one?

And  i now have 1 clownfish this happed last year bought another and it died this morning 

pricewayne

Can you test your parameters? Also any other info would be helpful for folks to help pinpoint -- any changes lately? New coral stock or other livestock in the tank? When was your last weekly water change? Any other issues or changes you've seen lately?

3 hours ago, pricewayne said:

Can you test your parameters? Also any other info would be helpful for folks to help pinpoint -- any changes lately? New coral stock or other livestock in the tank? When was your last weekly water change? Any other issues or changes you've seen lately?

I can not check parameters right now I am not home. Last water change was on Monday i am going to do one tomorrow. No new coral or fish were added. I had cyno bacteria but I treated it with chemi clean 4ish months ago

How long did you have this clown?

What type of food do you feed and how much?

The clown looks underweight, maybe internal parasites. 

• Like 1