• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Wow 1

medinar83

THAT toadstool :happydance:

• Like 3

Tempestas

Aw man!

That really sucks. And this tank was looking gorgeous as well. Hope you manage to find good homes for all the livestock.

• Like 3

Tigahboy
1 hour ago, medinar83 said:

THAT toadstool :happydance:

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of it in your tank.  I may hit you up for a frag later. Lol. 

59 minutes ago, Tempestas said:

Aw man!

That really sucks. And this tank was looking gorgeous as well. Hope you manage to find good homes for all the livestock.

Thank you!  Taking this tank down is definitely going to be hard. 

• Like 2

debbeach13

Tank looks great. In the pico contest if you got best aqua-scape instead of color you could have the new tank shipped to the new address. 

• Like 2

Frag Factory

Super sad on the tank tare down... Good luck with the move though and hope it goes well for you!

Hope you stick around and get another reef ASAP!

• Like 1

Tigahboy
9 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

Tank looks great. In the pico contest if you got best aqua-scape instead of color you could have the new tank shipped to the new address. 

That would work out perfectly, but I don't think I can pull that off based on how the votes are shaping up. 

1 hour ago, Frag Factory said:

Super sad on the tank tare down... Good luck with the move though and hope it goes well for you!

Hope you stick around and get another reef ASAP!

Thank you!  I will be back soon!  Even if I have to set up another pico.  LOL.  

• Like 2

Tigahboy

Last days. 

IMG_20191109_090738_109.thumb.jpg.3f8c7874b4f6dd4ac3a37d934eaef64d.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

Matteo

Awe man please figure out a way to transfer them! 

• Like 1

ReefahBarra84

Hey Man, I've been keeping tabs on your thread. I'm sad to see this setup go, but I'm glad you're gonna be back up and running once you get settled.  Oh, and I finally committed on a system ! I'm picking it up this Friday.  Finally. 

Look at you, always making a stir on Nano-Reef..just like the old days.  Lol

• Like 2

Tigahboy
8 hours ago, Matteo said:

Awe man please figure out a way to transfer them! 

I wish I could, but it's already begun!  Most of the stuff in my 20g is already gone.  😭

2 hours ago, ReefahBarra84 said:

Hey Man, I've been keeping tabs on your thread. I'm sad to see this setup go, but I'm glad you're gonna be back up and running once you get settled.  Oh, and I finally committed on a system ! I'm picking it up this Friday.  Finally. 

Look at you, always making a stir on Nano-Reef..just like the old days.  Lol

Nice!  Looking forward to seeing your new set-up.  And you know me -- like to keep things interesting.  😅  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tigahboy

Emptying out now. IMG_20191111_060223_286.thumb.jpg.5ffba79aa871c852a5123349713299bc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

NaturallyKait

The backlight is so fitting. 

• Like 2

billygoat
15 minutes ago, NaturallyKait said:

It truly is the twilight of this reef. 😭 It was so young! But that's the way of things I guess. In the future you will be on to even better things. 😉

I like how the gorgonians are the last things left. Seems fitting since they were some of the first corals you added.

• Like 3

Tigahboy
2 hours ago, NaturallyKait said:

It is!  I go back and forth on whether to backlight my next set-up or not.  

1 hour ago, billygoat said:

It truly is the twilight of this reef. 😭 It was so young! But that's the way of things I guess. In the future you will be on to even better things. 😉

I like how the gorgonians are the last things left. Seems fitting since they were some of the first corals you added.

Indeed!  The gorgs were some of the first and will be the last to go.  Can't believe this tank is coming down before its prime, but I do look forward to setting up something shiny and new.  

• Like 3

NaturallyKait
10 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

It is!  I go back and forth on whether to backlight my next set-up or not.  

Indeed!  The gorgs were some of the first and will be the last to go.  Can't believe this tank is coming down before its prime, but I do look forward to setting up something shiny and new.  

I say do the backlight if you go peninsula style again. It’s gorgeous. If my upgrade was going to be peninsula I would totally steal the idea from you haha. 

• Like 3