Coral Vue Hydros

Coming Soon

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Excuse the mess, they are in a hermit stock tank. Lots of hair algae in this one.  This is 3 minutes total time, sped up. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 3
6 minutes ago, johnmaloney said:

Excuse the mess, they are in a hermit stock tank. Lots of hair algae in this one.  This is 3 minutes total time, sped up. 

🙋🏻‍♀️ I need those!!

• Like 1
johnmaloney

They aren’t the most attractive animals but they can look good growing in halimeda for example. This species is very hardy. They will attach themselves naturally within a week or so. 

Few tunicates are hardy in captivity so this may be a fun addition if you like curiosities and keeping lots of different things. 

C0485435-F9A6-4365-8B57-DC941630B5ED.jpeg

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

I am trying these new odd things out.... the sea squirt is like a moving turd... haha I like it 🙂 Something to put in a darker area of the tank, makes the tank feel more live/rock ocean like.

Also got the NPS gorg, no idea if I can keep it alive but was a huge piece, I think even two gorgs on there! It is starting to open up so I shot some seafan food at it. Perhaps when lights go out it will open all the way. 

2019-06-28_12-42-47

These guys just refuse to ship well for me... but one of them finally made the trip, yay!

MVIMG_20190627_015002

MVIMG_20190627_015021

• Like 1