SaltCritters.com

Gorgornian FS $18 shipped

nathenvan

1 hour ago, Jakesaw said:

Is this gorgo considered a LPS? 

I am not sure what category this falls under.  If anyone knows, please chime in.

55 minutes ago, nathenvan said:

I am not sure what category this falls under.  If anyone knows, please chime in.

I meant to type " SPS "  but I'm still curious.  My initial though was it was a soft coral, but the pic made me think SPS

Thanks1

• 3 weeks later...

Please add me to the list for the next batch.  My tank is ready for one of your beautiful Gorgonians now. 🙂

11 hours ago, Seadragon said:

Please add me to the list for the next batch.  My tank is ready for one of your beautiful Gorgonians now. 🙂

Ok. 

Tank is not looking so hot right now due to nutrient issues.  I am waiting for it to get balance out before sending out a new batch. Thanks 

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay guys, tank is still not stable yet.  I overdosed Nitrate.  I have Stopped all dosing atm and hoping tank will stabilize itself.  Will update when it gets better.  
Thanks all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,  hope everyone is well.

So I had to pretty much restarted the tank.  I loss a lot of my corals but the Gorgonian is still kicking.  

So I have 4 pieces that is ready to go out. Maybe tomorrow or else on Monday.

P.S 

Anyone that purchased the frags from me and is now able to frag and share it with fellow reefer on here.  Please feel free to do so under this thread, I do not mind.

Take care guys.

On 3/12/2021 at 4:19 PM, DevilDuck said:

Is the list still open? I've like to be added too!

please contact me, thanks

On 3/14/2021 at 6:34 PM, JR! said:

add me to the list my man. you can put me way back on the list. the tank is ready for coral yet 😄

contact me please.

On 3/30/2021 at 9:15 PM, TrashTank said:

PM sent.

please contact me.

On 4/6/2021 at 11:00 AM, kekke1082 said:

If that list is still open I'd also love to be added to it. I'll be looking for some gorgs once my tank is up and running again 

Hi, please contact me.

• Recommended Discussions