nathenvan

Gorgornian FS $18 shipped

nathenvan
7 hours ago, Bailyfox said:

Mines here! I let it temperature acclimate and now its set in a spot that it will hopefully like.

20200626_141600.jpg

Yours looks good, polyps should be out in a day or so. Thanks 

nathenvan
1 hour ago, West1 said:

Also received mine, double packed, leakfree and doing well.

Tyvm

Thanks @West1 glad it arrived safely.

Bailyfox
2 hours ago, nathenvan said:

Yours looks good, polyps should be out in a day or so. Thanks 

Polyps started extended in only 2 hours! Thank you so much, ever since I first saw pictures of gorgonians I wanted a reef tank!

Ccarlson

Mine arrived this morning, great packaging, very generous size! Got delayed a little in shipping, but not the sellers fault. No tissue recession, but hasn't opened polyps yet. Im sure after it settles a little it will be just fine!

Bailyfox

Day number 2 and looking happy

20200627_132056.jpg

nathenvan
3 hours ago, Ccarlson said:

Mine arrived this morning, great packaging, very generous size! Got delayed a little in shipping, but not the sellers fault. No tissue recession, but hasn't opened polyps yet. Im sure after it settles a little it will be just fine!

Thanks for the updates. PM me if it doesn’t bounce back in a couple days. 

3 hours ago, Bailyfox said:

Day number 2 and looking happy

20200627_132056.jpg

Looks great 👍 

Cencalfishguy56

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO BUY!!! Mine had been in transit for a while due to delays and the weather wasn’t too great and the gorgonian ended up melting. Nathenvan is sending me a replacement free of charge even when I offered to pay! A++ seller, thanks again!

• Like 1

05XRunner

put me on the list for 2

nathenvan
5 hours ago, 05XRunner said:

put me on the list for 2

Sure!

nathenvan
13 hours ago, Cencalfishguy56 said:

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO BUY!!! Mine had been in transit for a while due to delays and the weather wasn’t too great and the gorgonian ended up melting. Nathenvan is sending me a replacement free of charge even when I offered to pay! A++ seller, thanks again!

Thanks for the nice words.  I am just doing what I think is right. 👍

• Thanks 2

_R_

Please add me to the list for the next batch. 🙏

nathenvan
2 hours ago, _R_ said:

Please add me to the list for the next batch. 🙏

Sure

ginoandres

Any ETA on the next batch?  And what color are they under whites?

Ccarlson

Let me tell you how good of a seller this guy is! I bought one a couple weeks back - USPS took its sweet time with it (Not sellers fault at all) and it came in pretty unhappy. We monitored it for a bit, and it wasnt really recovering well. He resent a whole new frag, free of cost - New gorg looks fantastic, polyps opened within hours of arrival. 

10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND. 

nathenvan
On 7/10/2020 at 11:21 AM, ginoandres said:

Any ETA on the next batch?  And what color are they under whites?

Probably around October.  I am in the process of upgrading my tank that will include a plumbed in frag tank.  Not sure what color it is under white light only since I always run mines with blue leds.  I am guessing it is more of tan color. 

11 hours ago, Ccarlson said:

Let me tell you how good of a seller this guy is! I bought one a couple weeks back - USPS took its sweet time with it (Not sellers fault at all) and it came in pretty unhappy. We monitored it for a bit, and it wasnt really recovering well. He resent a whole new frag, free of cost - New gorg looks fantastic, polyps opened within hours of arrival. 

10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND. 

Thanks for the nice feedback.  Glad it got there safe this time.

• Recommended Discussions