Cultivated Reef

Just completed my first live sale from WWC on R2R

Mike P

This live sale was brutal and things sold in seconds...... I did manage to get 3 frags but the $5 ones disappeared super quick. Hopefully these corals will do good in my evo, I already have a birdsnest that’s doing good. 

9869A75E-944E-41E9-AF22-2B1B9D295DE4.png

E4BE4D8E-6BB9-4644-A596-E5396E84DA1E.png

7B3B55D3-DBC2-4D60-97DA-4D85FD0E7B46.png

• Like 1

Here is the last piece I was able to get by the end of the sale Sunday. Those $5 frags disappeared crazy quick and I kept running into checkout problems😒

C288F214-5531-472C-9EC3-99812193FF8F.thumb.png.d7af518aab43e87d9d8fd1295d961d7b.png

ReeferBray

The prices you guys get these amazing coral for is unbelievable in my country that coral sell as exotics and will be in the 100 to 150 dollar mark🙈

10 minutes ago, ReeferBray said:

The prices you guys get these amazing coral for is unbelievable in my country that coral sell as exotics and will be in the 100 to 150 dollar mark🙈

I was wondering if these are even good deals. Where you from? It was a brutal battle getting them, items disappeared as soon as they released and I spent most of my weekend on my phone lol

• Like 1
ReeferBray

I'm from South Africa and here that kind of colour coral comes in very rarely and if it does the prices wil be as high as 100 to 150 dollar in your money for us 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
3 hours ago, ReeferBray said:

That a few super amazing coral you have there

I’m very happy with the corals WWC sent me. This is my first time buying anything from them and I will definitely order from them again. The lighting in the pictures is with my new hydra26, I’m still trying to dial it in correctly and trying to figure out where my new corals will be glued in.

2 hours ago, ef4life said:

That Ricordea is awesome, I’m very jealous.

It was super hard to get. Each time they release d one on the live sale they disappeared in seconds. I got super lucky

• Like 2