inTank Media Baskets

FREE Hawaiian Bristle Worms and FS CUC - Socal Local Pick-up

Tigahboy

Do you love taking vacations in Hawaii?  Do you wish you were on a beach on the Big Island right now sipping a Mai Tai?  

Well you can experience the next best thing which is having a bristle worms, snails, and hermits straight from Kona on the Big Island.   Legend has it that Hawaiian CUCs are more laid back than their counterparts from other regions, but they will still get the job done (at least I hope they will).  

6, maybe 7, 1" Hawaiian bristle worms up for grabs!  FREE!

Also, I have a few Hawaiian snails for purchase. 

$0.50 per snail for these Strombus snails: around 7 available.

Strombus.jpg.34144042b698ad333c0a0ede9da319c2.jpg

$1.50 for this Trochus snail: only 1 available.

Trochus.jpg.2650278489a887eb766e22aa1839293e.jpg

$1.00 per snail for these black Nerite snails: 2 available.  I may have 1 of these super cute Hawaiian hermits available as well for $2.00.

Nerites.jpg.0cb0bc9162b5cc84da5de010140f0d63.jpg

All from Indo-Pacific Sea Farms' facility in Kona, Big Island.

Every order will come with some free Red Ogo shown above.  All money will go directly to my son's piggy bank (though it's a Lighting McQueen bank).  He wants to buy a new Lighting McQueen car and I told him he needs to use his own money.  LOL.

I'm in the OC.  If daytime pick-up, you can meet me in Newport Beach or if evening/weekend pick-up, in Irvine.  Open to meeting up at an LFS somewhere as well.

I prefer to give/sell a few items at a time.  No onesie twosies please.   

Thanks!

Omg those hermits are adorable.

Like...straight up “the little mermaid” cute. Disney version, not Hans Christian Anderson version.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, MetaTank said:

Omg those hermits are adorable.

Like...straight up “the little mermaid” cute. Disney version, not Hans Christian Anderson version.

Lol. They are totally adorable.  Look at that chubby claw!

IMG_20190509_101028_836.thumb.jpg.59bb0c7e2565750a980f19b64d9c505d.jpg

• Wow 1

Lol those bristleworms came half way across the ocean for you and you're giving them away. Poor worms, unloved! 😔

• Like 2
Just now, yoshii said:

Lol those bristleworms came half way across the ocean for you and you're giving them away. Poor worms, unloved! 😔

LOL.  Sorry not sorry. 

• Haha 1
  • Recommended Discussions