SaltCritters.com

32 inch bamboo skewers

SoCal Sandy’s Nano

SoCal Sandy’s Nano

I found these 32 inch skewers at Dollar Tree or Big Lots (sorry, I went to both and can't remember which).  Please tell me bamboo dipped in the tank isn't bad for it as these are so handy!!

20190508_124840.jpg

20190508_124833.jpg

SoCal Sandy’s Nano

Thanks!  I'll look into them.  Right now, I was excited about spending one dollar on these.  I'm just moving sand, rockscape, and picking floating things out of the water.

Week three fish cycle on a new 28 gallon.

• Like 1

I use them all the time, but have only 12" ones. I have tied them together to get a longer version. I will definitely look for 32" ones at the dollar store! They are great to fish things out, move smaller things around. Stainless forceps or tweezers are good to have, but most of the time require putting some part of your fingers or hands in the tank. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SoCal Sandy’s Nano said:

I found these 32 inch skewers at Dollar Tree or Big Lots (sorry, I went to both and can't remember which).  Please tell me bamboo dipped in the tank isn't bad for it as these are so handy!!

20190508_124840.jpg

20190508_124833.jpg

I’ve never had a problem I use them all the time to pry bubble algae lose or even to poke big azz bristle worms to remove them. Yes I know bristle worms are good but when they get 8-10 inches long I remove them 🙂 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Lawnman said:

I’ve never had a problem I use them all the time to pry bubble algae lose or even to poke big azz bristle worms to remove them. Yes I know bristle worms are good but when they get 8-10 inches long I remove them 🙂 

What is this bristleworms?🤔😋