Lula_Mae

Lula Mae's Mr. Aqua 7.5 gallon bowfront--we have rocks! And also terrifying creatures.

Tamberav

Any updates? 🙂 

Lula_Mae
On 6/28/2019 at 10:49 PM, Tamberav said:

Any updates? 🙂 

I haven't been very good about updating, have I? I do post pics sometimes on instagram. I'll try to remember to put them over here too. The branching GSP that @WV Reefer sent me is doing well. Green banded goby is cute as ever. Halimeda is growing and looking gorgeous.  I have a bit of cyano forming because I need to do a water change and my powerhead is furrier than Chewbacca at the moment.  I was really sick last week so literally nothing got done around the house by me.  I'll be holding off on livestock purchases until I see the damage of that ER bill lol.  I'm finally perking back up and feeling alive which is nice.  Starting to be able to do things again as well.  I need to make some more RO/DI so I can pull off that water change soon.  Hopefully in the next few days I'll get that done.  I had a mysterious red crab appear, then found him dead on the sand. Then I found another red mystery crab.  Possibly a mithrax but not sure. I didn't get a good closeup look at the second crab because he vamoosed when he saw me move closer to the tank.  There's an enormous bristleworm living in the right hand rock who likes to hang out.  I don't know if any of the brittle stars are still alive, I haven't seen arms in a few weeks.  Other than that, the tank just keeps trucking along. Debating whether to move stuff from the pico in here or not.  I put a couple hermits in the pico for movement lol. 

Here's a post from last night--I spotted a green sprout of some kind popping out of the sand in the front corner!

• Like 5

seabass
1 hour ago, Lula_Mae said:

I'm finally perking back up and feeling alive which is nice.

Wow, the ER!  Glad you are doing better.

Don't be a stranger.