Jump to content
Christopher Marks

🥇 Photo of the Month Contest - Win Prizes! 📸

Recommended Posts

Christopher Marks

I am excited to announce the launch of our all new Nano-Reef Photo of the Month Contest in partnership with our long-time community sponsor and supporter @Marine Depot!

 

Each month we will be featuring a special aquatic theme for a community photo competition, everyone is invited to enter their best aquarium related photo into the monthly competitions for a chance to win 1st place and an awesome prize from Marine Depot! You can submit 1 photo per month to the contest and vote for all your favorite entries through the end of the month. Top photos will be featured on the Nano-Reef Community homepage! Check back for new prizes each month!

 

May's Photo Theme: Zoanthids <––– Click Here to Enter!

 

☑️ Vote for your favorite photos through the end of the month!

🏆 1st Place wins a Flipper Nano 2-in-1 Magnetic Algae Cleaner from Marine Depot!

Flipper-Nano-2-in-1-Magnetic-Algae-Cleaner-for-Glass-Aquariums-95.jpg

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Marine Depot
On 5/1/2019 at 9:28 AM, Christopher Marks said:

I am excited to announce the launch of our all new Nano-Reef Photo of the Month Contest in partnership with our long-time community sponsor and supporter @Marine Depot!

 

Each month we will be featuring a special aquatic theme for a community photo competition, everyone is invited to enter their best aquarium related photo into the monthly competitions for a chance to win 1st place and an awesome prize from Marine Depot! You can submit 1 photo per month to the contest and vote for all your favorite entries through the end of the month. Top photos will be featured on the Nano-Reef Community homepage!

 

May's Photo Theme: Zoanthids

 

☑️ Vote for your favorite photos through the end of the month!

🏆 1st Place wins a Flipper Nano 2-in-1 Magnetic Algae Cleaner from Marine Depot!

Flipper-Nano-2-in-1-Magnetic-Algae-Cleaner-for-Glass-Aquariums-95.jpg

 

We are super excited and honored to be supporting Nano-Reef and its awesome members with these photo contests! We can't wait to see your zoas this month! Best of luck!

 

Jeff @ Marine Depot

IMG_1535.JPG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
righttirefire

The first zoa rock

20160122_185649_zpsxoecgxr9.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
righttirefire
Just now, Christopher Marks said:

@righttirefire Be sure to submit your photo on the contest page: https://www.nano-reef.com/potm/ 😉 

Yeah. Im not too smart. I realized that as i poked fun at @FISHnChix... it takes a big mouth to insert a size 13 boot

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Marine Depot

Some nice entries so far! Keep 'em coming!

 

Jeff @ Marine Depot

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Christopher Marks

We have 22 entries so far this month! 😊 Don't forget to vote for your favorites: https://www.nano-reef.com/potm/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Marine Depot
8 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

We have 22 entries so far this month! 😊 Don't forget to vote for your favorites: https://www.nano-reef.com/potm/

Loving all these zoa pictures!

 

Jeff @ Marine Depot

 

spacer.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Christopher Marks

It’s a close battle for the top photo this month, @Tigahboy and @WV Reefer are neck and neck!

 

Be sure to vote for your favorite photos! https://www.nano-reef.com/potm

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Marine Depot
1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

It’s a close battle for the top photo this month, @Tigahboy and @WV Reefer are neck and neck!

 

Be sure to vote for your favorite photos! https://www.nano-reef.com/potm

 

Love the photos! Thank you to everyone for participating! We've got some awesome prizes lined up for next month's contest as well!

 

Jeff @ Marine Depot

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Christopher Marks

Congratulations to @WV Reefer for winning our May Photo of the Month with 46 votes! You'll be receiving a Flipper Nano 2-in-1 Magnetic Algae Cleaner from Marine Depot!

 

Her winning photo is titled "Rastas"

81EADB5A-BB27-41D6-8388-67761448AD63.jpe

 

See our runners up and the remaining entries. It was a close race this month, shout out to @Tigahboy for taking 2nd place.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Tigahboy

Congrats @WV Reefer!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Christopher Marks

June's Photo Theme: Shrimp

 

☑️ Vote for all your favorite photos through the end of the month!

🏆 1st Place wins this awesome prize pack from Marine Depot!

Total retail value - $99 😲

 

Enter your best shrimp photograph into the contest for a chance to win! Check the homepage for the latest entries and be sure to vote for your favorites throughout the month! Shout out to @Marine Depot for this month's amazing prize pack! Thank you for your support! ❤️ 

 

📷 Nano-Reef Community Monthly Photo Contest 🥇

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

Congratulations to @WV Reefer for winning our May Photo of the Month with 46 votes! You'll be receiving a Flipper Nano 2-in-1 Magnetic Algae Cleaner from Marine Depot!

 

Her winning photo is titled "Rastas"

81EADB5A-BB27-41D6-8388-67761448AD63.jpe

 

See our runners up and the remaining entries. It was a close race this month, shout out to @Tigahboy for taking 2nd place.

 

1 hour ago, Tigahboy said:

Congrats @WV Reefer!

 

Thank you!!! 😃

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Clown79

Congrats @WV Reefer awesome photo! 

 

And congrats to @Tigahboy for 2nd place

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

I just received my prize in the mail today, yay!!! 😃

 

Thank you again to everyone for the votes and thank you to @Christopher Marks for bringing back the contest and to@Marine Depot for the prize.  😊

 

3348EBAF-4898-46B9-82A3-C088D2CCA1AE.thumb.jpeg.1ea38f5dc3077ddfeeb172beb4c2663b.jpeg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Christopher Marks

Woohoo!!! Enjoy your prize! 🎉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Christopher Marks

July 2019's Photo Theme: Spotted

 

☑️ Vote for all your favorite photos through the end of the month, every vote counts!

🏆 1st Place wins a Hydor Koralia Nano Circulation Pump from Marine Depot!

 

Enter your best "spotted" themed photograph into the contest for a chance to win! Check the homepage for the latest entries and be sure to vote for your favorites throughout the month! Shout out to @Marine Depot for this month's awesome! Thank you for your support! ❤️ 

 

📷 Nano-Reef Community Monthly Photo Contest 🥇

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...