SaltCritters.com

new corals

EL Tigre

I have a few corals in my 16g biocube. I have two mushrooms and a hammer. also I have one other that I am unsure of what it is unfortunately> The lady who owns the fish store gave it to me. I will try to upload a picture later. I would like to add a few other corals and would like some advise as to what may work with what is there already. I also have a blue devil damsel(which I have learned is quite a mean little guy and can not add any more fish as I do not want to have him hassle them to death). I also have a shrimp and a few hermit crabs. I have a new light system coming as the stock one died. The new light is from Steve's LED. I am sure I will get some flak from the world because I have seemed to not have done my proper research in starting this tank, however I asked plenty of questions to the staff at fish store. Unfortunately after more research on my own I have learned that they are not as expert as one would have thought. I have made mistakes, but Mr. Blue and the corals are doing well. My cats love the Damsel , so he is staying for the duration. Thanks for any help, as it would be greatly appreciated

I have the same tank!

I have been in this hobby for years and the one piece of advice I have is that there is more than 1 way to do it. 

If you ask for an answer on 1 question you will for sure get several answers. 

You have the light for a ton of coral options, just make sure your water is good. 

Keeping the bio-load light with the damsel isn't a bad thing. 

Get a pic of your corals and a FTS, we can help you identify and give you some more tips. 

Happy Reefing

• Like 2