Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ideal 7g BF for hot(ish) office

FCLymond

Hello all,

I'm looking to set up an AGA 7g bow in my office, with the following constraints:

1. It gets a bit warm in there in the afternoon -- I'm on the west side of the building.

2. I'm not usually there on weekends, and I travel maybe two other days a month.

3. I absolutely cannot do any DIY work -- trust me, you don't want me with tools in my hands. :

That said, I love the look of some of the 7g nanos I've seen, and would love to get at least one or two fish in there as well. (Gobies? Clowns?)

Any advice on equipment, lighting, etc? What do I need to buy to get going on this?

FCL

(cross-posted from RC)

ya could ask another member to make the tank fer ya.

Also to keep it cool, I use 16 or 20 oz soda bottles filled w water, frozen, and then put the cap on and float on top of tank. Unless U have fragile corals in it, a flucuations up to 85 can be tollerated by most inverts and fish as this happens in rock tide pools.

LOL I just left a post on your RC post...

*the pics I shared with you were from "Rick J G" and the pics of the LFS were from "naNO reeFIN." Didn't know that you were on both boards or I would have posted that info for ya, so you could contact them!! Might want to talk to Rick...

Archived