Coral Vue Hydros

If_Only

I want a frag tank, And I like the deep blue tanks, because they are already plumbed, and can be rimless and stuff. I want to know where I can purchase a deep blue frag system. Short and sweet, any advice?

37 minutes ago, Drew11 said:

If I heard my LFS manager correctly... I believe they are no longer making them. 

Dang, that would answer alot of questions lol. Any other tanks similar to them, frag tanks free drilled?

MainelyReefer
20 minutes ago, If_Only said:

I actually just asked a friend who works at a LFS, and sent me a link to pets warehouse... Better pull the trigger before there gone I guess...

I asked a LFS as well(I was only getting the 2.5g) and they said they can order them from third party suppliers who have old stock. I’d say the internet or a savvy LFS is your best bet.

2 hours ago, GraniteReefer said:

I asked a LFS as well(I was only getting the 2.5g) and they said they can order them from third party suppliers who have old stock. I’d say the internet or a savvy LFS is your best bet.

Alright. I guess ill see what I can do. I like the rimless cause its drilled, the drain comes out the bottom, so it can be flush with the wall (for the most part) and I can mount AI primes on it, which are my light of choice.