Amphrites

Do all wrasse eat clams if they get the itch?

Amphrites

Does anyone have experience with Possum wrasse and Maxima Clams? I know cleaners, six-line, and a handful of others have been known to go after clam mantles, but I haven't been able to google-fu much info about the smaller species like four-lines and possums, that said a fair-few folks seem to swear up and down that "wrasse-are-wrasse" and will eat any invert they can.
I did manage to find out that gobies on average don't work, never would have guessed lol, that said I also can't find anything about the micro-gobidae species like Trinimas.

I keep seeing so much conflicting information I'm half-a-step from grabbing a swordtail-molly hybrid or some endlers' livebearers and acclimating them into saltwater, but my nano is high-flow so I'm not sure how well that would work out lol. I'm really just looking for a super-low bioload fish to keep in the tank for a touch of movement and to keep the biofilter going a bit stronger than my sloppy attempts at feeding the LPS haha.