Pod Your Reef

Could be a bad hh? Urgent

patback

Really worried. Afraid it may be the worst thing to ever happen to a reef tank.  Best pic I could get. 

2560x1440-blue-solid-color-background.thumb.jpg.fb7da6d73abaec30ca749f8575076a00.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Obviously this is a joke.

I LIKE helping people out.  I love when I can identify a not-so-common hh, and love to learn about new things when I've never even heard of something before, but someone else gives valuable information to an OP.  I also love to help people with common hh that may be new to them

In this day and age, almost all of us, especially newer people, are using LEDs for lighting.  Technology is crazy. You can turn a knob or push a button on your phone and change the entire color spectrum of a photo.  You can also adjust white balancing with 1 smooth swipe when taking a photo.  As a public service announcement, please... dont post pictures like above and ask for help.  

5 minutes ago, patback said:

Really worried. Afraid it may be the worst thing to ever happen to a reef tank.  Best pic I could get. 

2560x1440-blue-solid-color-background.thumb.jpg.fb7da6d73abaec30ca749f8575076a00.jpg

I’d keep it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha 1
Just now, WV Reefer said:

I’d keep it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Already flushed it. I posted over 6 minutes ago and nobody answered me.  You guys suck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1