Pod Your Reef

FS/FT - Asterina Starfish - Dallas 75231 Area

Superdave

I realize there are mixed reviews of the asterina starfish, but thought I would post anyways.  I have quite a few (several dozen) in my 5.5 gallon and I would like to thin the heard a bit.  They are white on their "underneath" size and greyish/black on their "top."  I will post pics when I get home, but they are about the diameter of a pencil, give or take, with arms from 2-5.  I'd love a mushroom or two in return or we could talk price.  Having never shipped livestock, I'm hesitant to do so but if someone is dying for them we can discuss that too. 

--Superdave

• 1 month later...
dilnepenthes
14 minutes ago, Superdave said:

You bet!

Awsome, Been looking for asterinas for awhile, but never seemed to have luck getting any hitchhikers:(, would u be able to ship, i live in queens, ny:)

I have never shipped livestock before but am totally willing to try!  I am upgrading to a 10 gallon later next month so you can have every one of the starfish if you'd like.  

Any suggestions as to how you would like it done?  Obviously being so small (and relatively tough) creatures, I would think a screw top (or similar) container would work?  

PM me if that is easier for you.  

• Recommended Discussions