Top Shelf Aquatics

Kole or Bristletooth Tang in 10 Gal?

CHAMELEON_BREEZE

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just curious and fascinated at the same time....people are obsessed with tangs!! The tang police? Why not the wrasse police or angel police? I know we should do our best to provide ideal tanks for our fish, just wondering what makes the tang so special ? Many fish get big. Sorry just my rent for the Day, waiting for the caffeine to kick in lol.

On 5/15/2019 at 9:17 PM, Melfy77 said:

I'm just curious and fascinated at the same time....people are obsessed with tangs!! The tang police? Why not the wrasse police or angel police? I know we should do our best to provide ideal tanks for our fish, just wondering what makes the tang so special ? Many fish get big. Sorry just my rent for the Day, waiting for the caffeine to kick in lol.

you have a good point.

Why bump this ridiculous thread? 

And I think the reason is tangs are more popular, readily available and pushed by lfs. 

pappadumplingz

Ya'll need to not obliterate the OP. Yea obviously you can't put a tang in 10 gallons, but be a little nicer about it because the OP may be new to the hobby

• Like 1
Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
10 minutes ago, pappadumplingz said:

Ya'll need to not obliterate the OP. Yea obviously you can't put a tang in 10 gallons, but be a little nicer about it because the OP may be new to the hobby

This x100. It's absolutely ridiculous to fathom the idea of a tang in a 10g but at least OP came and asked instead of just assuming it.

• Like 1