Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: Kessil A160we sealed in box $220 shipped

neyes_ice

hi guys 

brand new, sealed box Kessil A160we $220 shipped

got it as a replacement for my malfunctioning kessil. but i already bought an AI prime and i like it.

hey man, yes, just for the light. they sell $239 new in marine depot + tax and shipping. i do have a controller but i am hesitant to include it since i had two A80s malfunction when plugging the controller. (maybe user error? not sure. kessil said its unlikely that its the controller) thats why i kept it sealed, didn't want to risk it and try it with the controller.

• Like 1

not to be rude or mean... but tax and shipping should not be included in your estimate.  

Tax is relative to what state you live, and marine depot offers free shipping on this item. 

Given true its new and sealed its a good price, however i would verify if it has any warranty on it, because IMO saving 20 dollars is not worth losing that warranty.  

If it does have warrenty i would work with whoever you sold to so they could facilitate a RMA should they need it.  

This is probably why your not getting any offers on it. 

You didn't state if it had warrenty or not.  

good point. not sure if warranty transfers as this was a 3rd replacement already, i had two malfunctions with an A80.

regarding pricing, always give room for negotiating right? not really in a rush to sell it. if someone is interested then good if not its ok too. i am offering free shipping.

if it doesn't sell then it goes to a new tank project. 

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions