Cultivated Reef

FS:Vortech MP10WQD $old

ksadam

AI Prime HD was used for 4 months has the metal bracket arm. MP10 run at 50% bought used on here, I believe it's a 2016 model I'm not really sure, I've had it for 6 months. EDIT Found the original thread, pump was 3 years old as of 08/18 so it’s a late 2015 Model. That being the case and the fact I don’t want to go to the post office twice I dropped $25 off the price🤙🏻

AI Prime HD $OLD- shipped and paypal'd to the lower 48 states

MP10 $OLD- shipped and paypal'd to the lower 48 states

IMG-0647.JPG

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

Not saying its a bad price for it, its 50% off compared to a new unit, but its still a 150 dollars for a wave maker. lol...  

Anyhow budget + ecotech is like 2 different sides of the coin going from your signature... lol...  

Well crap I didnt know you posted the picture I asked for.. thanks.. looks like its already sold , but if it falls through let me know...

fyi as for my question about it being an actuall mp10wqd vs an upgraded mp10wes.. from what I read if there is no manufacturer date on the controller then it was upgraded(dont know if that's 100 percent accurate). Also I think that the actual mp10wqd had a black sticker on the motor compared to a white one on the mp10wes..

• Recommended Discussions