ReefCleaners.org

Rate my aquascape

Gotem86

Just starting out with an Aquatop 24 gallon  AIO rimless tank. I picked up some LR and made an attempt on a scape. Let me know what you guy's think and feel free to give me any advice.

C023992A-EC31-4993-B47E-78E0AE8A4206.jpeg

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Gotem86 said:

Just starting out with an Aquatop 24 gallon  AIO rimless tank. I picked up some LR and made an attempt on a scape. Let me know what you guy's think and feel free to give me any advice.

C023992A-EC31-4993-B47E-78E0AE8A4206.jpeg

I like it. The only note I would have is: Do you have enough space to clean the glass on the sides?

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I like it. The only note I would have is: Do you have enough space to clean the glass on the sides?

This, and do you feel anything is missing? I'd prefer tall columns myself. Also have you checked for dead spots?

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Good point. My magnetic scrubber will fit between the sides except for maybe 1 small spot. I may have to use a different scrubber for that. Thanks for the input!

10 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

This, and do you feel anything is missing? I'd prefer tall columns myself. Also have you checked for dead spots?

Now that you mention it, I do feel that something could be added to the rock on the left. I'm having a hard time picturing what to add to it though 🤔

By dead spots, are you referring to flow?

• Like 1

Yes flow cant tell if the right piece is 1, 2, 3. Has caves. Fixed, balanced, Etc. 

Maybe rotate the left so the "canyon" forms a U shape, or tilt it so it looks like a complete loop of rock? 

How do the side views look?

Have a play, take pictures. Pick what you like

• 4 months later...