Pod Your Reef

Krish's Waterbox Cube 7 - The Lost Ruins of the Sacred Elegance

Krish87

5 hours ago, Ratvan said:

Gorgeous tank you have set up here. I absolutely love the LPS corals and your threads have inspired me to give a few of them a go (amongst other users) I would love to have a LPS heavy reef at home like this

Thank you so much @Ratvan. I am so glad that this thread drew some inspiration for you. It means a lot to me and I am touched! 🙂

LPS are really awesome. Although the theme for this tank was a Mixed Reef, I dropped the idea for SPS on this little tank. It was easy to go with LPS and softies!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ReeferBray said:

But jokes aside this tank is looking good and it wil only get better. Love to grape coral 

Yeah, the grape coral is indeed a sweet addition! The tank is currently in stabilization mode, so it will take another month or two for this tank to settle down.

Let's hope for the best 🙂

On 7/31/2019 at 10:57 AM, Krish87 said:

Hey @jgaepi - here you go. Sorry for the delay.

And @TatorTaco - hope this helps!

Let me know if you guys need the file. I can share it via a DM.

@BehindGlass - I modified the plan a little. Let me know if you are OK with the older version I shared, or you want this one. Thanks!

1369588401_KrishsWaterbox7Cube.thumb.png.adc47e19196fce79fe66897ec81605a0.png

I’m finally at the point of needing this profile but I’m limited in seeing your levels. This graph doesn’t give me the percentages over the time frame. Would you be able to give me more details, please? Here is my tank. Thank you. 

E7CC69A8-61DC-4393-86EB-50E25E18C549.jpeg

1 hour ago, jgaepi said:

I’m finally at the point of needing this profile but I’m limited in seeing your levels. This graph doesn’t give me the percentages over the time frame. Would you be able to give me more details, please? Here is my tank. Thank you.

Can you please share your email with me? I will share my setup's file with you. You can then look it up on the myAI app per your convenience! 

You can DM me your email! 

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Krish87 said:

An update long due:

Please join me in welcome CASPER - No, not the Friendly Ghost . . . but a cute little Mochavinci Clownfish 🙂

Nice clown! 

The tank looks great. 😃

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

This tank went through a transformation off late. I hit a few road blocks. Got through them with some patience and perseverance. 

Now this little nano has a fresh look and a new aqua-scape.

I now call it - The Lost Ruins of the Sacred Elegance with Casper The Guardian 😊

Stay tuned... pics and video coming soon . . . 

Cheers!

Just now, Wonderboy said:

Always enjoy your posts - your play with words makes it very fun - quite an intriquing title  :]

Looking forward to the pics!

Thank you so much @Wonderboy 

Looking forward to your feedback! 

A revamped version of the Waterbox! Came a long way from how it started and to what it has transformed into 😊

Extremely content . . . 🙂

Waterbox 7 Nano (Updated pic after its transformation)

IMG_9725.thumb.jpeg.b841bcb67b6cf77405fb1b0c6994effd.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...