inTank Media Baskets

IM 40 micro bubbles!

Nick13

I currently have a IM 40 that has been running for  4 months or  so now and I'm struggling to figure out where I keep getting mirco bubbles from. I'm running the mighty jet midsize return pump, IM nuvo midsize skimmer, vivid aquatics random flow generators on my returns. I have replaced all the hose in the back of the tank and zip tied all the fittings, shutting off my skimmer doesn't seem to make a difference. It's not massive amounts of micro bubble but enough to notice floating around in the tank. Any ideas or other things to check? TIA!

I have 2 aqamia kps for wave makers and both are below the surface so I don't think its from them. I see it coming from the return lines and then spread through out the tank.

I have an ato so my water level stays pretty consistent in that rear chamber. Not sure maybe it's not at the right level? I keep it pretty high so there isn't a huge amount of splashing/waterfall going in the middle camber.