Innovative Marine Aquariums

Another Biocube 16 Build

colinadam

After being out of the hobby for the last 10 years I just got a Biocube 16 setup and am so excited. I used to have a Nanocube with the old CF lights, then was one of the first to get the Nanocube with metal halide lights. LED is a whole new animal.....

Did the Intank media chamber (The stock one was garbage), added a Koralia and am ready to rock and roll. A big frag swap is happening in the Chicago area in a couple weeks and I plan to be ready to add corals by then!

Livestock will be a pair of clowns and a Pom Pom Crab. 

Any other Biocube 16 owners have any advice or tips or want to show off their tanks do it! 

20190407_100926.jpg

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, colinadam said:

After being out of the hobby for the last 10 years I just got a Biocube 16 setup and am so excited. I used to have a Nanocube with the old CF lights, then was one of the first to get the Nanocube with metal halide lights. LED is a whole new animal.....

Did the Intank media chamber (The stock one was garbage), added a Koralia and am ready to rock and roll. A big frag swap is happening in the Chicago area in a couple weeks and I plan to be ready to add corals by then!

Livestock will be a pair of clowns and a Pom Pom Crab. 

Any other Biocube 16 owners have any advice or tips or want to show off their tanks do it! 

20190407_100926.jpg

Welcome back to SW! 😊.....looks good so far. 

I have the same setup and love it. You’re on the right track for sure with the in tank and the koralia. I ended up going with an Aqamai KPS Wavemaker, which I love! 

• Like 1