Jump to content
748S911

748S911's "Undercover Janky" 2.5 pico reef OSPRC...

Recommended Posts

748S911

Its like hieroglyphics to me personally, thats why I just asked for a schedule.  But in a way that makes some sense to me.  😂

 

I might take this and try to dial it in to my ebay led can you send this schedule to me? just send me a message Ill give you my email. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
748S911

Thanks for sending that to me, I was already thinking heavy blue while running the 400 on the 40 gal.  and this schedule might do the trick.  Either way it will be cool to see results. 

Share this post


Link to post
Tamberav

Tank looks great! I need to get me some neon green candy canes. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
748S911
1 hour ago, Tamberav said:

Tank looks great! I need to get me some neon green candy canes. 

Thanks, the candies are prolly the happiest in there and they are truly neon green.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
748S911

20190611_001003.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
748S911

Moonlit!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
This guy is extra salty

What is that orange ring?

Share this post


Link to post
748S911

Lol computer fan. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
This guy is extra salty

The start of your 40b insert

2F8F2E40-2876-43A7-811B-2A4D8A3E2DC9.thumb.jpeg.07f2815b23270c68f20e19c0736fbaee.jpeg

616E77F2-E3C0-4953-B0C6-60190CED752B.thumb.jpeg.1b18c866a62abb97ca0c22c22b40409e.jpeg

71645D1C-A3BC-43D0-9053-69623BBA4AAA.thumb.jpeg.b2342467412ea6f061c9361fff78684a.jpeg104B0711-7E19-41A0-B2ED-BB44F2EC4B7F.thumb.jpeg.047c128dae4c60cb196de788d9deffd3.jpeg

 

I just have the lid and media rack to do 

was it a 3 tier? Or two?

 

i have something special in mind for the lid

  • Like 3
  • Wow 5

Share this post


Link to post
Tigahboy

Love the white.  Always wanted a white overflow, but never had the cojones to pull the trigger on one.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
748S911

Wow that looks amazing!!! :haha:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
748S911
18 hours ago, This guy is extra salty said:

The start of your 40b insert

2F8F2E40-2876-43A7-811B-2A4D8A3E2DC9.thumb.jpeg.07f2815b23270c68f20e19c0736fbaee.jpeg

616E77F2-E3C0-4953-B0C6-60190CED752B.thumb.jpeg.1b18c866a62abb97ca0c22c22b40409e.jpeg

71645D1C-A3BC-43D0-9053-69623BBA4AAA.thumb.jpeg.b2342467412ea6f061c9361fff78684a.jpeg104B0711-7E19-41A0-B2ED-BB44F2EC4B7F.thumb.jpeg.047c128dae4c60cb196de788d9deffd3.jpeg

 

I just have the lid and media rack to do 

was it a 3 tier? Or two?

 

i have something special in mind for the lid

@This guy is extra salty

 

Wao!!! Look at all that space back there, first time i will be able to get my hands back in there lol. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
748S911

All hands on deck! Wall over here is getting a little fuzzy, moved 8 margaritas and two turbos over from the EVOreef to handle the situation lol. 

20190615_151451.jpg

20190615_152904.jpg

20190615_152337.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
This guy is extra salty
Just now, 748S911 said:

All hands on deck! Wall over here is getting a little fuzzy, moved 8 margaritas and two turbos over from the EVOreef to handle the situation lol. 

20190615_151451.jpg

20190615_152904.jpg

20190615_152337.jpg

I have 4 ceriths in the v2.501 and I debating on adding a trochus or another cerith 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
748S911
3 minutes ago, This guy is extra salty said:

I have 4 ceriths in the v2.501 and I debating on adding a trochus or another cerith 

They are great but always knock over my coral. So hopefully today and tomorrow they get the job done with out causing much chaos. 

Share this post


Link to post
748S911

Here are some randoms for today 

20190615_151912.jpg

20190615_151953.jpg

20190615_151820.jpg

20190615_151857.jpg

20190615_151943.jpg

20190615_151800.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
This guy is extra salty
Just now, 748S911 said:

They are great but always knock over my coral. So hopefully today and tomorrow they get the job done with out causing much chaos. 

that is one of the main reasons I don't get turbos

1. the cant right themselves if knocked on their back

2. bulldoze everything that isn't glued down

3. they do an ok job eating algae

 

which is why ill spend the extra dollar on getting a trochus

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
748S911

20190615_151618.jpg

20190615_151656.jpg

20190615_151605.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post
This guy is extra salty
Just now, 748S911 said:

Here are some randoms for today 

20190615_151912.jpg

20190615_151953.jpg

20190615_151820.jpg

20190615_151857.jpg

20190615_151943.jpg

20190615_151800.jpg

how is that "monti mounted" (say that three times fast)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
748S911

Glued directly on rock 

20190615_151400.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
This guy is extra salty
1 minute ago, 748S911 said:

Glued directly on rock 

20190615_151400.jpg

im talking about the one on the back panel lol

looks like a mini magnet or suction cup

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
748S911

Milk jug top with super glue, I glued som cyphastrea on it and was doing great until recently.  Looking like it’s dying or burnt up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Tigahboy

Too bad about the cyphastrea, but everything is looking great in there. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
748S911

They came and conquered! 

20190615_163525.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Tigahboy

Beast!  Goodbye, coral frags.  Lol. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...