Cultivated Reef

748S911's "Undercover Janky" 2.5 pico reef OSPRC...

748S911

3 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

The wood was a really nice touch.  Doesn't look janky at all.  Is that a 25 year old piece of LR as well?

Almost that was from 2003-04 piece lol...I took it out of the EVOreef and put a really nice piece I picked out at petco that didn't fit in the Undercover.

• Like 1
Just now, 748S911 said:

Almost that was from 2003-04 piece lol...I took it out of the EVOreef and put a really nice piece I picked out at petco that didn't fit in the Undercover.

Wow.  That rock is probably going to be passed down from generation to generation.  The family dry rock.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, This guy is extra salty said:

Pico frag station!

Got 2 at Office Depot, its called really useful box hahahahahah. They are stackable too... 

Just now, This guy is extra salty said:

Very interesting I will have to make/build something similar 

When you said you were going to be making everything from scratch, you weren't kidding.  Wait are you making the lights and the heater too??

• Haha 2

Its stays at a 77, and with leds on it and cover it gets to 82. Going into spring and summer don't think I will need it for now. 

This guy is extra salty
10 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

When you said you were going to be making everything from scratch, you weren't kidding.  Wait are you making the lights and the heater too??

🤔

I already have that equipment sitting in my equipment tower.. which was moved to my “Pico water change bucket”

• Like 1
Just now, 748S911 said:

Its stays at a 77, and with leds on it and cover it gets to 82. Going into spring and summer don't think I will need it for now. 

Perfect then.  One less cable to deal with.  I'm going old school and will not try to hide anything.  LOL.

• Like 1
This guy is extra salty
Just now, 748S911 said:

I might even add another micro pump, then I will not need a heater at all.

🤫 

What happened to all that AI Prime HD and Aqamai wave maker talk over in my thread?  Were you trying to get me to exhaust my budget so I'd have nothing left for corals???  

Just now, Tigahboy said:

I guess you embraced the jank.  

Lmao.....I am one with the jank.

I really want that AI prime tho....