Coral Vue Hydros

748S911's "Undercover Janky" 2.5 pico reef OSPRC...

748S911

Just now, 748S911 said:

Corals are happy! I'm amazed that im up to 50-60% now. 

I believe it.  Your corals look super happy.  And you are at like 260x flow now.  💪

• Like 1

I was having flow issues with my tiny little sicc 240 lmfao, I have no clue how you can even run these @ 5% (370gph is listed as minimum flow rate???), in 3 gallon tanks... Granted it's no longer linear* (thank you phone but I'm not talking about armor) flow, but does it really matter THAT much?

• Like 2
pricewayne
8 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

Thanks for posting your schedule for the KPS!  But wow.  You have like every mode mixed in there.  

So should I do night mode as well to give my inverts a rest?  @pricewayne what do you think?

15099319_giphy(5).gif.5d83e1f974c43b7e06f69c3b0022d822.gif

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Amphrites said:

I was having flow issues with my tiny little sicc 240 lmfao, I have no clue how you can even run these @ 5% (370gph is listed as minimum flow rate???), in 3 gallon tanks... Granted it's no longer linear* (thank you phone but I'm not talking about armor) flow, but does it really matter THAT much?

Yeah, I don't get it.  It is listed at 370gph as minimum, but you can dial down to 5% which would be much less than that.  ???

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tigahboy said:

Yeah, I don't get it.  It is listed at 370gph as minimum, but you can dial down to 5% which would be much less than that.  ???

Yeah that confused the heck outta me too, and heavily influenced my decision when picking my pump 😞 

• Sad 2
7 minutes ago, 748S911 said:

Getting some great polyp extension and growth.  Good coloration too. 

Lookin amazing as usual! No chicken foot close ups this time? He’s a fan favorite, after all! 🐓 🦶 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, 748S911 said:

I gotta clean him up first, @Tigahboy let it be known no more hairy pics.  lmao!

What ever happened to...

“long hair, dont care”

???????? 😂 

@Tigahboy why you no like hairy 🐔 🦶? Lol jk jk

@748S911 Post those beautiful lucious locks of hair! Be proud of it! Hell, I’m jealous, he’s got more hair on his noggin than I do!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, 748S911 said:

I'm not gonna lie my fav fried chicken joints sometimes still have the hair on them....

This is a reality. Hell, I’ve had chicken wings in large chain restaurants that still have feathers on them...lol

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
35 minutes ago, MetaTank said:

This is a reality. Hell, I’ve had chicken wings in large chain restaurants that still have feathers on them...lol

Those r the best spots 

• Like 1

Your stuff is looking gorgeous!!!

You're taking great pics too!

I really enjoyed catching up with the past 2 weeks of updates & all the silly shinnagans happening in your journal (;

• Like 1

Looks like you are getting  a lot of improvement in the colors of your corals.  I think all of the variety and placement of the frags will look fantastic when they grow out.   Do you plan to keep this tank going after the contest? 

• Like 1
On 5/26/2019 at 12:41 PM, kimdawg said:

Looks like you are getting  a lot of improvement in the colors of your corals.  I think all of the variety and placement of the frags will look fantastic when they grow out.   Do you plan to keep this tank going after the contest? 

Thanks, Im excited to see how it all grows out too.  Not sure if I'm keeping this up or not, most likely I will upgrade to a larger system in the future. 

Huge strom, lost power 2 hours ago.  Hopefully power comes on tonight or tomorrow, it’s pretty serious tho being that there is a huge tree in middle of road and downed power lines. Don’t want to lose all my corals :( but don’t think this neighborhood is getting power anytime soon.  

I don’t have a battery power air pump either.  Anyone have any suggestions?

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1