Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy

2 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Mine does the same exact thing. I wonder if it just doesn't handle super glue well.

Yeah, I think superglue doesn't work well with dragon's breath.  String I presume is better, but even when I tied it down, eventually the parts that were under the string separated.  I'm basically giving up on it.  LOL.

1 hour ago, 748S911 said:

Love the gsp and the firework polyps in the back. Amazing! 

1 hour ago, NaturallyKait said:

I’m still jealous of the branching GSP. It’s so pretty. 

Thanks!  Love the color and the flowy movement it adds to the tank.  

7 minutes ago, Amphrites said:

I'm not sure I want to know how much a torch that size cost, beautiful animal though, or is that a nem?

It is a torch.  $75 at AquaSD.  I'm open source!  Lol.  

Tho photos on the AquaSD site made it look crazy deep purple, but yeah it's clearly not that (no surprise).  Haha.  Still works really well as a plume and adds some nice movement to the tank.  Will try to post an FTS soon.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

Lucky you!

Unless it was supposed to be one of those "neon green tipped" torches, which are worth considerably more than a purple >_<

6 hours ago, Amphrites said:

That's a huge torch for $75 to be fair, had an inkling that was a "black torch", wish people could be bothered to be more honest about their pics.

3 heads too, so $25/head seems like a good deal.

Also, decided to add the 2 GSP frags to the 20g.  But one of the frag plugs somehow had an isolated 1 polyp of GSP (with nothing around it t on the plug), so I chipped off that tiny piece and threw it into the pico.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, kimdawg said:

Your tank is looking great, just like a tropical island.

Thanks! 

Pico is doing well these days.  Almost no nuisance algae now, haven't seen any flatworms these past couple days (tho I feel like some could be hiding out), and decent growth. 

Noticed the green zoas and cloves growing onto the volcano now...  Debated whether to remove them from the volcano, but I'm gonna let it go wild.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Tigahboy said:

3 heads too, so $25/head seems like a good deal.

Also, decided to add the 2 GSP frags to the 20g.  But one of the frag plugs somehow had an isolated 1 polyp of GSP (with nothing around it t on the plug), so I chipped off that tiny piece and threw it into the pico.  

That GSP is proving really popular 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

The tank looks fantastic. Love the new torch.

Thanks!  The torch definitely worked out over the volcano.  It adds some nice movement to it.

I've been adding the monthly FTSs to my very first post to track progression.  When I was updating that post, I saw that I was intending to primarily house pom pom crabs in this pico.  Totally forgot about those.  LOL.  Not sure if this tank needs em at this point.  It's pretty full.  But we'll see...

• Haha 5
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Tigahboy's 🌋 Pico