ReefCleaners.org

Tigahboy

20 minutes ago, MetaTank said:

Wow that’s crazy...lol...where’s Waldo of the reef world. Good eye!

LOL.  The baby is totally trying to blend in.  Even got a hint of green on it.  

• Like 2

Was cleaning up/organizing my supplies and found this extra acrylic sheet that came with my ATO reservoir. 

IMG_20190623_130906_087.thumb.jpg.7748dc91e40bda1bdb2e6ded34513932.jpg

Maybe these corals will get a nice Tigahboy-shaped suntan tattoo.  😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Wow 1

Made a top out of white window screen frame and clear mesh netting.  A little janky, and I couldn't complete the frame on the right side bc it blocked too much light over the macro, but should get the job done.  

IMG_20190623_162538_562.thumb.jpg.7bb72459569d235cbe6ab1d1d398ddcb.jpg

I have A LOT of extra mesh netting leftover btw.  Lol. 

• Like 6

Added the damsel to the tank yesterday.  I rarely ever saw him in the QT (he was always hiding), but he's always out and about in the pico.  😊

IMG_20190624_203900_110.thumb.jpg.4812c5fedd2132e6b849f7c38a309272.jpg

He's constantly picking at the rocks, glass, macro, and volcano, so I suspect he's having fun hunting.  Also, could be wishful thinking, but my flatworm population is wayyyyy down.  Haven't seen too many tonight.  So seems promising so far.  🤞

• Like 16

Good to hear that your flatworms are on the decline.  Mine seem to be disappearing as well.  My damsel hides a lot still but I think he is eating so I am hoping he continues to recover from the extra long shipping time.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, kimdawg said:

Good to hear that your flatworms are on the decline.  Mine seem to be disappearing as well.  My damsel hides a lot still but I think he is eating so I am hoping he continues to recover from the extra long shipping time.

I'm glad to hear the damsel made it OK!  That must've been super stressful for you both.  

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Tigahboy said:

Added the damsel to the tank yesterday.  I rarely ever saw him in the QT (he was always hiding), but he's always out and about in the pico.  😊

IMG_20190624_203900_110.thumb.jpg.4812c5fedd2132e6b849f7c38a309272.jpg

He's constantly picking at the rocks, glass, macro, and volcano, so I suspect he's having fun hunting.  Also, could be wishful thinking, but my flatworm population is wayyyyy down.  Haven't seen too many tonight.  So seems promising so far.  🤞

The tank looks so beautiful with that back light. It looks like a tropical sunset. 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Hannahhhh said:

The tank looks so beautiful with that back light. It looks like a tropical sunset. 

Thank you!  😊

6 hours ago, Tempestas said:

Tank's looking gorgeous as usual. Pity the top of the RFA is not properly visible from that angle.

Thanks!  Unfortunately BOTH RFAs recently moved towards the front of the tank (both are attached to the bottom), so you can't really see either from the front anymore.  😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Wow 1

That tank just looks so good, pretty full now though lol... How's the noble hunter fairing on his little damselfish missions, love watching those fish but my pod population will never recover...

Oddly enough I think the verticalilty of your ornaments might actually be what makes that tank so damn pleasing to look at XD

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Amphrites said:

That tank just looks so good, pretty full now though lol... How's the noble hunter fairing on his little damselfish missions, love watching those fish but my pod population will never recover...

Oddly enough I think the verticalilty of your ornaments might actually be what makes that tank so damn pleasing to look at XD

Thanks!  Still got some vertical space to fill behind the hut.  The bubblegum digi hopefully will get there, but may add something else.  But yeah, I don't really have much space left. 

Oh yeah, for sure, both pods and flatworms are toast.  Don't really see much of either on the glass anymore.  Hopefully some pods are hiding out in the macro (but FWs are probably hiding there too).  I'll add more pods when I add some from AlgaeBarn to my 20g.   

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
4 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

For a split second i got really excited thinking this was the Friday video 😞

LOL.  I wish it were Friday.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ratvan said:

For a split second i got really excited thinking this was the Friday video 😞

Me too actually! Then I remembered it’s only Thursday. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
This guy is extra salty
On 6/23/2019 at 3:23 PM, Tigahboy said:

Was cleaning up/organizing my supplies and found this extra acrylic sheet that came with my ATO reservoir. 

IMG_20190623_130906_087.thumb.jpg.7748dc91e40bda1bdb2e6ded34513932.jpg

Maybe these corals will get a nice Tigahboy-shaped suntan tattoo.  😄

🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Tigahboy said:

You know everyone looks forward to these posts! Woot!

• Like 2
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Tigahboy's 🌋 Pico