Top Shelf Aquatics

Tigahboy

28 minutes ago, Sancho said:

How you know they virgins? 🤷‍♂️ You never know what kind of snail shenanigans are going on when the lights go out 🤣

I put snail chastity belts on em!

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, William said:

I go out of town for a week and you have 7 more pages ....

No time for a vacay up in here!  I've actually been posting less in this thread since I've been busy with my new tank.  Enjoy the break while it lasts.  Lol. 

• Haha 1

So..... strange update time.  Big Kahuna lives! 

517908417_IMG_20190601_224231_715(1).thumb.jpg.9a207390900dc0cd5e9d52dd41eacbef.jpg

Found him stuck in the HOB intake tube (shown below).  He must have been there for a solid week?!  Anyway, put him back in and fed him a pellet.  Seems OK all things considered.

274662071.thumb.png.c390d68a0c04fe85ba5986153cea00b4.png

The other dried up hermit I found was from my snail tank which now has no hermits.  Just assumed it was Big Kahuna because I knew he was missing.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 5
1 minute ago, 748S911 said:

Wow, I can’t believe he was still alive after all that time! Big Kahuna lives!

🦀

I know.  I was pretty shocked.  He's a tough SOB.  I also forgot how big he is now that I see him next to Lele.  Aptly named.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, pricewayne said:

OMG incredible. I laughed out loud!

Lol.  I mean sucks to be that other no name hermit, but glad to have Big Kahuna back.  He's a true survivor.

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

Lol.  I mean sucks to be that other no name hermit, but glad to have Big Kahuna back.  He's a true survivor.

Yeah that’s pretty awesome. But think, he got any food that got sucked into the HOB when you fed the tank...is like he found a couch seat with a conveyor belt of food!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
19 minutes ago, MetaTank said:

Yeah that’s pretty awesome. But think, he got any food that got sucked into the HOB when you fed the tank...is like he found a couch seat with a conveyor belt of food!

Lol.  I guess that's why he looks bigger.

• Haha 3

Just came out to the living room to find my son dumping a bunch of pellets into the pico.  🤦🏻‍♂️  Fished out as much as I could.  He had good intentions I guess.  

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
12 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

Just came out to the living room to find my son dumping a bunch of pellets into the pico.  🤦🏻‍♂️  Fished out as much as I could.  He had good intentions I guess.  

Bummer, hopefully nothing bad happens in the tank.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ef4life said:

Bummer, hopefully nothing bad happens in the tank.

Yeah I sucked out as much as I could, but I'm sure there could be more.  Hopefully my Hawaiian CUC will find the rest (tho I'm sure they'll take their sweet time with lots of breaks inbetween).

Lol, maybe your son doesn't want Big Kahuna to waist away like the other guy!

These critters we keep are so very resilient & interesting, but I'm ready for one of mine to just die already...

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Wendy said:

Lol, maybe your son doesn't want Big Kahuna to waist away like the other guy!

These critters we keep are so very resilient & interesting, but I'm ready for one of mine to just die already...

Lol.  Good luck with your polyclad hunting!  

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Tigahboy's 🌋 Pico