ReefCleaners.org

Tigahboy

1 minute ago, Tigahboy said:

Here are the rest of the new additions from Sunday.  

Clove polyps.  They look like little palm trees in the pico.

IMG_20190520_205250_223-01.thumb.jpeg.d4ba491e9de5361ad72c3085d850de9d.jpeg

And some red hornets.  Also got a couple small polyps of the purple hornets from a reefer friend so I combined them onto one rock rubble piece.

IMG_20190520_205335_691-01.thumb.jpeg.2b625eecf1f9954cf8acaec8bbbdb3e3.jpeg

Those Fireworks cloves are awesome! I saw some today at this new place I checked out, and thought o you They also had some with bright yellow tips, but I like the orange better! And Hornets! WOOOT! Those are such a clean looking Zoa, with the rings around the mouths. Almost looks painted on! Nice additions!!!!

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, MetaTank said:

Those Fireworks cloves are awesome! I saw some today at this new place I checked out, and thought o you They also had some with bright yellow tips, but I like the orange better! And Hornets! WOOOT! Those are such a clean looking Zoa, with the rings around the mouths. Almost looks painted on! Nice additions!!!!

I was eyeing the cloves at the last coral show but didn't end up getting them.  Went online to find them more than double the price so I made sure to pick some up this time around.  

Lovin' the hornets as well!  The red ones are my first non-green zoas in the pico so they add a nice contrast.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

And a group shot of some of the new frags. 

IMG_20190520_213715_562.thumb.jpg.71e87de9f72714b6a69e5a44c2ddef25.jpg

This is looking awesome. The branching GSP and toadstool look so good together, and the "skirt" of zoas around the volcano is really developing. And the Macro looks extra thick today, is it growing already? And those clove polyps DO look like little palm trees! 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, MetaTank said:

This is looking awesome. The branching GSP and toadstool look so good together, and the "skirt" of zoas around the volcano is really developing. And the Macro looks extra thick today, is it growing already? And those clove polyps DO look like little palm trees! 

Thank, man!  I think the macro does look thicker, but I'm constantly worrying about it.  Lol.  Hoping I can keep it alive.  The toadstool has definitely grown tho.

3 minutes ago, pricewayne said:

Ohhhh, I can’t wait to see how these grow in. Going to be so sweet.

I'm hoping the zoas and cloves will form a nice lush landscape around the volcano.  Having a lot of fun figuring out stocking for this pico.  😊

• Like 2

Wao!!! Looking good! Love the cloves... im looking for the fireworks cloves here too.  This pico is looking amazing! Great reef scape. 

6 minutes ago, 748S911 said:

Wao!!! Looking good! Love the cloves... im looking for the fireworks cloves here too.  This pico is looking amazing! Great reef scape. 

Thanks, man!  Picked up 2 frags at the coral show for $20 each ($40 total).  Thought that was a good price.  Some other guy was eyeing one of the same frags and I just called dibs out loud to the vendor (tho I was technically hanging around the booth first).  Lol. 

1 minute ago, yoshii said:

Oooh love the new additions! :wub: Especially the cloves, plus they match your theme

Love the cloves as well!  I basically went to SD just to get these.  Lol.  I'm hoping to find the pure green clove polyps as well at some point to add to the cluster.  

4 hours ago, Tempestas said:

This pico just keeps getting better and better. Love your stocking selections - they fit in so perfectl

1 hour ago, debbeach13 said:

Those new corals are beautiful! This tank is just so colorful. You really have made some nice choices.

Thanks!  Trying to be super picky about what goes in the pico which is really hard bc I like so many types of coral.  I saw a lot of frags I really wanted at the coral show I attended, but I just didn't see them fitting the theme/look of the tank, so I had to pass.  

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

Thanks!  Trying to be super picky about what goes in the pico which is really hard bc I like so many types of coral.  I saw a lot of frags I really wanted at the coral show I attended, but I just didn't see them fitting the theme/look of the tank, so I had to pass.  

Well you have extra pumps for another tank setup 😂

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, Clown79 said:

I love your tank. It's so cute.

The corals look great.

Very nice photos, so clean and crisp.

Thank you!!

11 minutes ago, 748S911 said:

The tiki hut gets all the action, how about the volcano? does the sexy shrimp hang out there too? 

In the second pic it's on the volcano.  But yes, mostly stays around the tiki hut.  I get real nervous every time it lingers near my zoas thinking it may have a taste for expensive snacks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
pricewayne
3 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

Some random shots.

IMG_20190521_223013_822.thumb.jpg.e0ed476c1a86fc3ff655f9955de0faeb.jpg

IMG_20190521_222908_421.thumb.jpg.46a90080589992fc9803ad905b3e2c72.jpg

IMG_20190521_223221_006.thumb.jpg.dd5bcaa0541de96cd837daace54a48bf.jpg

Just now, Ratvan said:

The Pictures you're taking are amazing. 

Right !?

Pics are so crisp and clean! Looking great.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Tigahboy's 🌋 Pico