SaltCritters.com

Tigahboy

On 11/10/2019 at 10:42 PM, Tigahboy said:

I love this! Excellent choice of music... my kid was dancing the whole time it was playing. Glad he's a TMBG fan!!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

I love this! Excellent choice of music... my kid was dancing the whole time it was playing. Glad he's a TMBG fan!!

I'm glad you and your kid liked it!  I made quite a few of these reef music videos back in the day.  I thought I was going to make one for the volcano pico, but you know, #life got in the way.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
On 11/10/2019 at 11:42 PM, Tigahboy said:

As I was organizing my stuff for the move, I found a very cheesy video I made of my 2.5g custom surge pico that I set up for the very first Nano-Reef.com pico contest 14 years ago!  Sorry for the terrible video quality, but it was 2005.  LOL.  Play with sound!  

Love the Video, But especially loved the music! It took me back to the days when I use to watch Sha Na Na with my dad, who sadly is no longer with me. So thanks for the morning smile. Also, congratulations and good luck with the new job-I think there are several talented reefers up in the PNW that you can probably connect with. I will miss your little Hawaiian old school pico, but looking forward to your next build.

• Like 3
Christopher Marks

This sure was a fun pico reef! The tank that got @Tigahboy back into the hobby! 🙌

Thanks for sharing the journey with us, and congrats on the new job! No doubt the next reef in Seattle will be equally fun to follow along. 

I love seeing the old video of the surge pico reef too, that was really something special!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Pjanssen said:

Love the Video, But especially loved the music! It took me back to the days when I use to watch Sha Na Na with my dad, who sadly is no longer with me. So thanks for the morning smile. Also, congratulations and good luck with the new job-I think there are several talented reefers up in the PNW that you can probably connect with. I will miss your little Hawaiian old school pico, but looking forward to your next build.

I'm glad you liked it! And thank you!  Definitely sad seeing this tank come down, but looking forward to setting up something new once I get settled in Seattle.  

44 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

This sure was a fun pico reef! The tank that got @Tigahboy back into the hobby! 🙌

Thanks for sharing the journey with us, and congrats on the new job! No doubt the next reef in Seattle will be equally fun to follow along. 

I love seeing the old video of the surge pico reef too, that was really something special!

Thank you, sir!  And thanks so much for putting on this contest.  Looking forward to the next one. 😄

• Like 4

Yay!  Won the Best Use of Color category!  So stoked!  Thanks to everyone who followed along!  Congrats to all the winners and participants!

Also my wife was certain I was gonna lose to @William in that category.  😅

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

Yay!  Won the Best Use of Color category!  So stoked!  Thanks to everyone who followed along!  Congrats to all the winners and participants!

Also my wife was certain I was gonna lose to @William in that category.  😅

Yay! congratulations. I voted for you for best aquascape too. Not sure how an arch beat out a volcano and a luau, but congrats to joevember too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm know I'm late to this, but congrats on the win!

I'm also sad that this tank had to be taken down and I'm also going to miss it, but I can't wait to see what you cook up in Seattle

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 11/19/2019 at 4:07 AM, debbeach13 said:

Congratulations! You will be able to start your new coral collection once the new tank is cycled! Well done.

2 hours ago, Tempestas said:

I'm know I'm late to this, but congrats on the win!

I'm also sad that this tank had to be taken down and I'm also going to miss it, but I can't wait to see what you cook up in Seattle

Thank you!  Still thinking about what to set up next, but will definitely be back sooner than later.  

• Like 3