Top Shelf Aquatics

Kickin' It Old School 2.5g Pico Reef Competition! 😎🎓

Christopher Marks

2 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

or maybe a barnacle blenny. I have seen a couple at my lfs before and are hella cute

One of my favorite fish so goofy

A damsel would be cool since it would be by itself but definitely would need rehoming once it grew.

I was thinking neon blue goby or high fin

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Clown79 said:

A damsel would be cool since it would be by itself but definitely would need rehoming once it grew.

I was thinking neon blue goby or high fin

If high fin is the only accessible pico-appropriate goby that pairs with a shrimp, i was thinking about it too..lol

38 minutes ago, MetaTank said:

If high fin is the only accessible pico-appropriate goby that pairs with a shrimp, i was thinking about it too..lol

Yasha too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, This guy is extra salty said:

Ok I’m trying to locate some of you on the Instagram... I know lame 😒

STL_Corallivore

I don't have an account, should I start one? I've managed to stay away from social media until now...lol :lockdown:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
This guy is extra salty
1 minute ago, MetaTank said:

I don't have an account, should I start one? I've managed to stay away from social media until now...lol :lockdown:

I do too! But I like looking at coral 😂 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, This guy is extra salty said:

Ok I’m trying to locate some of you on the Instagram... I know lame 😒

STL_Corallivore

Looks like you found me!

@kimbomk for those interested. 

Those of us using Instagram should try to remember to use #oldschoolpicoreef looks like it hasnt been used and would make it easy to find each other's photos!

• Like 6
7 hours ago, MetaTank said:

I do t have instagram either i have stayed away also lol

• Like 1
Snow_Phoenix
26 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Looks like you found me!

Those of us using Instagram should try to remember to use #oldschoolpico looks like it hasnt really been used and would make it easy to find each other's photos!

I used #oldschoolpicoreef and #oldschoolreef on Insta, if that helps. And Salty guy - I found you and followed. 

I'm @littlewingedwolf on Insta. But my profile is overloaded with fish/reef-pics, if you don't mind all of that. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

I used #oldschoolpicoreef and #oldschoolreef on Insta, if that helps. And Salty guy - I found you and followed. 

I'm @littlewingedwolf on Insta. But my profile is overloaded with fish/reef-pics, if you don't mind all of that. 

I edited my original post.

I should have double checked what the official forum tag was!

Snow_Phoenix
4 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

I edited my original post.

I should have double checked what the official forum tag was!

Oh, it's not official or anything! I just made it up and have been using it for the past few days in hopes of finding other user pics who are participating in the contest too. Sorry for the confusion, Kim! :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Oh, it's not official or anything! I just made it up and have been using it for the past few days in hopes of finding other user pics who are participating in the contest too. Sorry for the confusion, Kim! :unsure:

I meant what we're all supposed to tag our threads with per the contest announcement post. I forgot it had "reef" at the end! Makes sense social media tags would match. 

Screenshot_20190403-070241_Chrome.thumb.jpg.aef4724db32353bf08b2a378545cb01e.jpg

• Like 2
Snow_Phoenix
3 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

I meant what we're all supposed to tag our threads with per the contest announcement post. I forgot it had "reef" at the end! Makes sense social media tags would match. 

Screenshot_20190403-070241_Chrome.thumb.jpg.aef4724db32353bf08b2a378545cb01e.jpg

Ah, okay - looks like I'm the confused one. How silly of me. 

(This is what happens when you don't have dinner before 8pm on a super-stressful Wednesday) 😛 

• Like 1
This guy is extra salty
33 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Nope I don’t mind sadly i prefer that than people 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

Looks like you found me!

Those of us using Instagram should try to remember to use #oldschoolpicoreef looks like it hasnt been used and would make it easy to find each other's photos!

I think I have been using #oldschoolpico

8 hours ago, MetaTank said:

A lot of us have one from previous contests.  I know it was encouraged in the 100 days.  I would do it. its fun.  I have a lot of nonreef pics of horses, geckos, dogs and my other tanks.

its fun seeing how other members are IRL

• Like 2
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic