ReefCleaners.org

Kickin' It Old School 2.5g Pico Reef Competition! 😎🎓

Christopher Marks

On 1/2/2020 at 9:26 PM, Wingy said:

I hope @Christopher Marks will drop some hints soon.  I need to upgrade some equipment and since I can only have 1 tank choices count.  

I'm in the same boat until we move. Anxiously waiting 😭

MainelyReefer

I was hoping for a new years announcement myself so it would be a yearlong 2020 contest. Now impatience may make me start a tank before the announcement haha.  For some reason I follow through when a tank is part of a contest more than if it’s just for my own fun.  Mr. Marks is but a mere mortal though so we must endure the wait

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, GraniteReefer said:

I was hoping for a new years announcement myself so it would be a yearlong 2020 contest. Now impatience may make me start a tank before the announcement haha.  For some reason I follow through when a tank is part of a contest more than if it’s just for my own fun.  Mr. Marks is but a mere mortal though so we must endure the wait

I was hoping for an announcement too. Lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Christopher Marks

Surprise! omgomgomg

We're doing a 12 month competition after all, but with how busy the holidays are every year, I decided to shift the start to the very end of January, so we all have time to catch up after the new year and post final journal updates. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1