inTank Media Baskets

This guy is extra salty

It has been a wild week for me lack of sleep and been trying to work on things for this build but other stuff has taken precedence over anything else

my ole lady gave birth(emergency csection) on Tuesday 4/9/2019 to a 9lb 11oz. Boy.

Sorry I haven’t been replying to PM’s and other inquiries on the forum. But I’m getting into a swing of things now since they’re releasing the momma and baby tomorrow. 

I will reveal tank V2.501 tomorrow when I get the welds into place and my solution to my pump fitting. 

Also i have a stand brewing in the works too! 

• Like 7
  • Wow 5
2 minutes ago, This guy is extra salty said:

It has been a wild week for me lack of sleep and been trying to work on things for this build but other stuff has taken precedence over anything else

my ole lady gave birth(emergency csection) on Tuesday 4/9/2019 to a 9lb 11oz. Boy.

Sorry I haven’t been replying to PM’s and other inquiries on the forum. But I’m getting into a swing of things now since they’re releasing the momma and baby tomorrow. 

I will reveal tank V2.501 tomorrow when I get the welds into place and my solution to my pump fitting. 

Congrats!

Looking forward to seeing the next tank you'll rebuild.

Anyone on bets for how many stand versions?

• Haha 1
This guy is extra salty
1 minute ago, asting said:

Congrats!

Looking forward to seeing the next tank you'll rebuild.

Anyone on bets for how many stand versions?

🙏 thanks 

I already have it saw cut, and it will be marvelous! Lol well ole lady said it has to be modern otherwise it’s going in the laundry room. 🤦‍♂️

24 minutes ago, This guy is extra salty said:

Congrats!!  Awesome news.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
This guy is extra salty
30 minutes ago, asting said:

side note, why are wives referred to as old ladies? I want my wife to be called a young, hot thing.

It’s to throw off people you’re talking to, because no one wants a “mr steal yo girl”

• Haha 4
48 minutes ago, This guy is extra salty said:

Congrats!! Hope they're both doing well! My c-section boy was 9lbs 15oz. Now, at just 6mo old, he's 23lbs and in size 18mo clothes. Enjoy your "little" baby, they grow up so fast!!

• Wow 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Congrats!! Hope they're both doing well! My c-section boy was 9lbs 15oz. Now, at just 6mo old, he's 23lbs and in size 18mo clothes. Enjoy your "little" baby, they grow up so fast!!

Yean, my little girl is 11 months, wearing 24 month stuff...lol

I mean, can we get the baby industry to re-size things, please!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
This guy is extra salty
1 hour ago, Tigahboy said:

Congrats!!  Awesome news.

Thank you 🙏 

1 hour ago, MetaTank said:

Congratulations!

Thanks! 🙏

1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

Yep he’s a little Michelin man the 12mo onesie is a little snug on him. No newborn clothes here 😭

55 minutes ago, seabass said:

Wow, congrats!  Good to hear that everyone is fine.

Thanks! 🙏 

36 minutes ago, asting said:

Sounds like he is done cycling

He was done last week 😂 

• Like 3
ChristopherDido

Congrats! Enjoy the early stages. Our little bit is just over 7 months and crawling everywhere. Good luck catching up on sleep 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, This guy is extra salty said:

Congratulations on the birth of your son!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
A Little Blue
18 hours ago, This guy is extra salty said:

Congrats!!!! Healthy baby, happy wife, happy life. 🥳👼🍺

• Like 3
This guy is extra salty
14 hours ago, ChristopherDido said:

Congrats! Enjoy the early stages. Our little bit is just over 7 months and crawling everywhere. Good luck catching up on sleep 🙂

Sleep? I haven’t had any good sleep since I was in an accident two years ago 😅 

now I have a lot more naps lmao 🤣 

6 hours ago, Tempestas said:

Congratulations on the birth of your son!

Thank you 🙏 I know I have a mini reefer on my hands now

6 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

Congrats!!!! Healthy baby, happy wife, happy life. 🥳👼🍺

Thanks! 🙏  well she’s sorta happy but hurting cause she doesn’t have the potent medicine anymore lol

• Like 1
This guy is extra salty
1 hour ago, debbeach13 said:

Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your son. Is he your first? 

Thank you 🙏 

Yes he is our first. This build will probably be his “nite lite” 😂 

(ole lady shakes her head no)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
This guy is extra salty

Aquascape been broken/drilled it’s ready to rock and roll. 🎸

56351F89-913C-442C-A772-234D9ACCAF0C.thumb.jpeg.d4904c3fba334be6a630b58f9f51643b.jpeg

it has been sitting in my sump for about a year, I’ll probably lose the beneficial Bacteria while the acrylic weld is curing..

unless..

I was thinking of making rock inserts(with acrylic) that will allow me to slide and change the aquascape to different positions.. 

thoughts anyone?

niice. so shamelessly, did you replace v2? I was second in line if you are disposing 🙂 i could talk my FIL into sw aquariums. PM me a price and i'd pick it up.

• Like 1
This guy is extra salty
23 minutes ago, asting said:

niice. so shamelessly, did you replace v2? I was second in line if you are disposing 🙂 i could talk my FIL into sw aquariums. PM me a price and i'd pick it up.

Yes I’m going to be getting rid of it

i dislike the crazing, forgetfulness got the best of me. Especially the week prior to my son coming into this world..

you live in Saint Louis?

7 hours ago, This guy is extra salty said:

Yes I’m going to be getting rid of it

i dislike the crazing, forgetfulness got the best of me. Especially the week prior to my son coming into this world..

you live in Saint Louis?

Haha understandable. 

I'm not but would gladly pay shipping to 44123/price you're asking.

Understand entirely if you'd rather find someone local.

8 hours ago, This guy is extra salty said:

I’ll probably lose the beneficial Bacteria while the acrylic weld is curing

Nitrifying bacteria will survive for months without an ammonia source.

8 hours ago, This guy is extra salty said:

I was thinking of making rock inserts(with acrylic) that will allow me to slide and change the aquascape to different positions.

A slide puzzle aquascape?  That would be something.
Image result for slide puzzle gif
  • Like 1