Pod Your Reef

SuP3rMaN's 10 gal Nano

SuP3rMaN0814

SuP3rMaN0814

Starting up a 10 gallon nano reef.  After several years out of the aquarium world I finally convinced my wife to let me get back in lol.  Started the tank up on 3/2/19.  

Specs:

Aquaclear 70...Currently just running the sponge and Bio-max.  Going to run Chemipure blue once I have livestock.  

10 lbs of CaribSea Arag-Alive Bahamas Oolite Sand (after a few days I added a layer of crushed coral to weigh the sand down...the filter was blowing the sand around) 

8 pounds of live rock 

Hipargero LED 30 watt lights with 3 watt Cree Chips 

I am always open to advice and any suggestions!   Looking forward to sharing my little piece of the ocean!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1341.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1358.jpg

pK7HrZ3pTku3RZgKREQN+A_thumb_1356.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1348.jpg

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, SuP3rMaN0814 said:

Starting up a 10 gallon nano reef.  After several years out of the aquarium world I finally convinced my wife to let me get back in lol.  Started the tank up on 3/2/19.  

Specs:

Aquaclear 70...Currently just running the sponge and Bio-max.  Going to run Chemipure blue once I have livestock.  

10 lbs of CaribSea Arag-Alive Bahamas Oolite Sand (after a few days I added a layer of crushed coral to weigh the sand down...the filter was blowing the sand around) 

8 pounds of live rock 

Hipargero LED 30 watt lights with 3 watt Cree Chips 

I am always open to advice and any suggestions!   Looking forward to sharing my little piece of the ocean!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1341.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1358.jpg

pK7HrZ3pTku3RZgKREQN+A_thumb_1356.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1348.jpg

Yay! 😄

looks good.