inTank Media Baskets

Help with Recife ECO 24g vs. 25g fusion lagoon tank

jakelsl2009

jakelsl2009

Hey guys, I'm quite new here and I've been having some troubles as to which tank would be the better buy and any recommendations of the two.  So lately I have been wanting to get a new tank and as I walked into my LFS I noticed that they were setting up some newer nano tanks.  This tank was the Aquatop Recife 24g tank and stand combo, it is an AIO that comes with a light and protein skimmer included for only $400.  However, I have also been looking quite extensively at Innovative Marine's Fusion 25g lagoon tank AIO which is $250 but does not come with a stand, light, or skimmer, however, I would probably build the stand on my own.  Now I have an Innovative Marine 10g Nuvo nano tank at the moment with a Kessil A80 tuna blue light on it as well as a fluval sea ps1 protein skimmer which I was thinking about maybe swapping over but I'm still not too knowledgeable when it comes to saltwater and the difference between some tanks.  I plan on growing some corals and having fish in here as well.  Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks all!!

Recife ECO 24g: https://www.aquatop.com/products/recife-eco-24g-tank-stand-combo?variant=4697366691872

IM Fusion 25g: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/25-fusion-lagoon-aquarium-tank-only-innovative-marine.html

Imo get the Nuvo. Ive seen one of the aquatops in a store and the skimmer doesnt really work too well and you can put/fit more accessories in the Nuvo's back chambers in the future because it has more space.