Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WTB: CLEAN cheato!!

akish5

Looking for some good CLEAN cheato from a established tank. Let me know if there’s any out there! Algae barn is out for some reason. 

8 minutes ago, Lawnman said:

What is “clean” cheato? 

It's quite obvious what they mean.

Maybe rather then trolling you can explain to OP why you think it is unreasonable/impossible to find cheato without pests. Maybe then they will tell you that vendors do it all the time and that is why they are asking around for some cheato from a tank without the usual pests.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, wetsocks said:

It's quite obvious what they mean.

Maybe rather then trolling you can explain to OP why you think it is unreasonable/impossible to find cheato without pests. Maybe then they will tell you that vendors do it all the time and that is why they are asking around for some cheato from a tank without the usual pests.

It’s quite obvious you are a dick and need to check your attitude at the door plenty of people have noticed your attitude!  I was curious if they ment clean as in no pods. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Lawnman said:

It’s quite obvious you are a dick and need to check your attitude at the door plenty of people have noticed your attitude!  I was curious if they ment clean as in no pods. 

I know what you meant, you were being a dick. If you don't have any cheato, move along!

Who are these "plenty of people who have noticed my attitude" I would love to see examples.

Just now, wetsocks said:

Who has noticed my attitude? Please show example of a single case where I have given attitude to someone.

I know what you meant, you were being a dick.

I asked the OP a question pretty sure I never rang your bell or asked you a question. Carry on you’re not needed here! 

Just now, Lawnman said:

I asked the OP a question pretty sure I never rang your bell or asked you a question. Carry on you’re not needed here! 

Its not your forum my friend. Go crawl back into your spammer thread where you can feel important, nobody out here gives a shit about you.

4 hours ago, akish5 said:

Looking for some good CLEAN cheato from a established tank. Let me know if there’s any out there! Algae barn is out for some reason. 

I was basically wanting to know your definition to clean so I knew if I had any for you. Sorry that someone else decided to answer a question for you. Sorry to derail your thread also. 

Just now, wetsocks said:

Its not your forum my friend. Go crawl back into your spammer thread where you can feel important, nobody out here gives a shit about you.

😂🤣

Obviously it won’t be clean and I want pods. Just if you have ick or some other kind of pest that can be transferred with the cheato 😑

On 3/9/2019 at 5:32 PM, akish5 said:

pod your reef has it. 

• Recommended Discussions