Coral Vue Hydros

4foottank

Rabb.D

i've been away for a long time, but managed to set up a 4 foot tank just starting the past 2 months ago it is an elnatural aquamarine tank i set up intuitively without the use of any measuring diagfram, it is meant to mimic the hetorical setup if an elnatura planted tank but is referred and differed to an aquatic marine semblance

its a deep shallow bed meant to prove that sandbed is not important with conjunction to hetorical custom, while the only thing matter is that semblance of water quality which can be managed through water differentiation

i was hoping of posting some videos but too bad i can't do so right now. don't go crazy don't lose your heads just enjoy the post and updates of my new thread

the pump is an jabeo china made brand which is better than the mp 40 brand that i can promise don't hesitate to buy one though i must warn you it needs to be charged before it meterred dial can be used.

i am also using a small resun skimmer which is better than all the other skimmers on the market all together

i have 3 sets of lighting 2 2 foot ones and 1 4 foot neon blue led lamp

i only have the jabeo wave maker for flow as i said prior it is china made

the sump is also 4 foot long which is hard to explain how i have set it up but please refer to the photo

tq  hopefully this works and is successfull

_DSC5428.thumb.JPG.87b958155ed6c4631b1df6a4d5116204.JPG